Sign in to follow this  

Is it just mine???

is it just my 2006 crf250 or is the hole on the left pipe bigger then on the right go take a look real quick???

my right pipe or left pipe looks a lil higher maybe im just crazy oh and one pipe blows colder air and one blows hotter air right when u first kick it

Woa i just cheched my left pipe does look bigger!? maybe its not.. or maybe its because the right pipe is a tad longer from the header..

its because in order to get equal exhaust flow to each silencer, the left one needs to be more open, to make the exaust flow through there equal to the right, because normally the exhaust would just go straight out through the right one, so it needs to be forced to the left.

Yup, I noticed the difference the first day I seen one on the show room flow.

Yeah and one pipe does blow hot air and one blows cold when you fire it up first!1 Why I don't know??

you think its a difference on the stock pipe, look at the diamiter of the mid pipes on an aftermarket exhaust, and one side blows hotter air because more air is still forced into the smaller side of the pipes, and the other side with the larger volume has more room for it to cool