Wr 250 After market parts

Im getting a 2007 wr 250 in about 3 months i need to know were to get the following items prices (in canadian)

:Rad gards

:Bark busters (i think the 07' com with them)

:Full skid plate that covers the frame.

:i dont know what its called but its steel/aluminum and it covers your pipe right so it wont dent

:Do i need a 4.1 gallon tank

distence on stock tank of gas

Justin,

Hey, you can get a Maier gold andonized or Aluminum pipe guard from Rocky Mountainmc.com for about $35.00. I have both, but I like the gold andonized one better...

I got mine from ther Husky dealer, Rivercity cycle in kamloops, he had them in stock

Flatland or Rooster for rad guards. Bikes might have hanguards, but not barkbusters, Cycras with triple clamp mounts are the best. CRD or Utah Sport for skid plate, WER made a nice one, but out of production. E-Line carbon fiber pipe guard is the best, not just bling. Not sure about tanks. Check the sites and do the conversion at your leisure.

My stock tank is about 2.4 gal and gets about 35 Hare scramble miles before reserve and another 7 miles of so before empty. Your mileage may vary as I run the FBF woods cylinder on mine.

I have an IMS 3.4 gal tank. Don't know if anyone makes a bigger one.

Justin

R_Little

Husqvarna makes a 4.1 gallon

Flatland or Rooster for rad guards. Bikes might have hanguards, but not barkbusters, Cycras with triple clamp mounts are the best. CRD or Utah Sport for skid plate, WER made a nice one, but out of production. E-Line carbon fiber pipe guard is the best, not just bling. Not sure about tanks. Check the sites and do the conversion at your leisure.

I agree about E-line being the best too, but Maier (Gold or aluminum) makes a functional and inexpensive pipe guard as well. Just happened to like the Gold, that's all. I've got them both on most of my bikes and they have served their purpose well.