Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone been out to Joliet recently?

Looks like the traveling circus is heading out Sunday to race the Outdoor track. I haven't been out there since the Sept 3rd race, has he done anymore with the track? How's it coming along, last time we were there it was showing some promise, just wonder if he is following through with it.

Nick, you gonna come out and run some laps with us Sunday? We'll have fun, no matter where we're running, so c'mon out.

Ron, I am having some issues getting these pics off to you. I will work on it, and get them out asap.

Ron, I am having some issues getting these pics off to you. I will work on it, and get them out asap.
What's the matter, camera smarter than you are? :thumbsup:

What's the matter, camera smarter than you are? :lame:

You are as quick witted ads you are on that white night of yours :thumbsup:

I am uploading to photo bucket as we speak, I'll get them up in 5 minutes.

Problems is I have the res set way too high, each pic is 2+ mb

You are as quick witted ads you are on that white night of yours :thumbsup:

I am uploading to photo bucket as we speak, I'll get them up in 5 minutes.

Problems is I have the res set way too high, each pic is 2+ mb

Ah, actually I have that same problem with my work camera. I use a program that comes with the Canon camera's called Zoombrowser EX. It will automatically downsize the pics to what you specify. For work we have to downsize them to fit on floppy disks so we always run into that problem.

Bruce, have you gone since they added all the sand. As much as you like Motoland you will probably like it.

are you guys going out. this coming up sunday? if so i'm in. open practice or rental?

District 17 MX race on the back track on Sunday

I'm going out, my son will unless he has to work. I may have to leave early though, I hope Justin gets his act together so we are done by 3:00

The kids and I are going to practice tonight, I will report any changes to you guys. On another note, rumor has it that Justins son Zak has the new CRF150R and is turning 4-5 second faster laps on it than on his KTM85 on the stadium track.

If the HP numbers I heard are true, I can believe that. Somewhere around 20hp is what is supposedly being put out by those.

You mean Joilet? as in Toilet?

:thumbsup:

Do you mean the city or the track? The track really isn't in the city, but yea I get your drift.

Bryan White said he could hit all the triples on the crf150 no problem lol. He's a good 180 so that thing has some power.

Looks like the traveling circus is heading out Sunday to race the Outdoor track. I haven't been out there since the Sept 3rd race, has he done anymore with the track? How's it coming along, last time we were there it was showing some promise, just wonder if he is following through with it.

Nick, you gonna come out and run some laps with us Sunday? We'll have fun, no matter where we're running, so c'mon out.

Ron,

I just shot you a PM. If you can, give me a call before Sunday.

Nick

Sorry guys we made a last minute cancellation and did not go to practice, so I have no report for you. I heard Zaks CRF was on a dyno and it put out 19 horses.

I'm sure Joliet's created a new class so he can race it this weekend too :thumbsup:

I saw one in action at Megacross in practice, but the kid didn't get to race it, since it doesn't (yet) fall into any class.... but he was hauling on it, cool bike. If I was a woods rider, I'd want one (the big wheel of course)!

Nikki dont you have a school boy class here?? If so He could race in that class.