I think I figured it out..............

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet pics, the track looks prime.

First of all....RON.....what is the deal with picture 24069. Why the hell are you way back there?!! ?

Who's 888 (must be Hogie). Your Borelli stickers are on your forks backwards....or did you mean to do that :lame:

hahaha, just kidding fellas....looks like a blast! ?

Sweet pics, the track looks prime.

First of all....RON.....what is the deal with picture 24069. Why the hell are you way back there?!! ?

Who's 888 (must be Hogie). Your Borelli stickers are on your forks backwards....or did you mean to do that :lame:

hahaha, just kidding fellas....looks like a blast! ?

That was the second moto when I got stuck in the gate. Damn thing reached up and grabbed my wheel. Pic 24003 is the first moto where I was 3rd after the first turn, too bad I didn't stay there.

damn man, shuck keeps looking better and better, he's going to go pro soon.

And is Hogie wearing pants?

Yeah Shuck had a rough first moto in 250A but after that he seemed to settle down and ride smooth.

And the fact that you find it odd to see Hogie wearing pants worries me a little... ?

Hogie and I were talking to Jeff's dad. He was telling us that he landed so hard off that uphill triple at Mt Caroll that it caused a seal to push water into the head. The pressure from that punched a hole in the piston. They put a new piston and rings in and it was good to go. That was all they could find since the piston had a hole in it, but the valves were fine. The water in the head and the buildup in compression must have caused it.

I don't think I have to worry about that at my speed. LOL.

? LOL

Are you up for Walnut on Sat/Sun? Open practice both days.

Unfortunately...right now I am planning BR because I will have my son and a buddy or two in tow and I want to get my supension dialed in if needed, etc.

Walnut is a bit of a haul for me from the indiana/illinois border. I would probably do motoland given the choice as it is 50 minutes away but they have no kids track which sucks :lame:

Unfortunately...right now I am planning BR because I will have my son and a buddy or two in tow and I want to get my supension dialed in if needed, etc.

Walnut is a bit of a haul for me from the indiana/illinois border. I would probably do motoland given the choice as it is 50 minutes away but they have no kids track which sucks ?

Not sure why you can't dial your suspension in at Walnut..... ?

It's not that big a haul and Ron is right. They have what appears to be a really nice kid's track and a really fun mx track.....you should go. You ever been there before? Although you might not want to go.....you'll never want to ride BR again. :lame:

Ron, you are not one to talk.....how's Mt Carroll?! ?
If they would post a schedule, stick to it, and keep an up to date track line, LIKE WALNUT, I might actually make it out there sometime. Not going to drive 2 hours only to find out they changed their mind or got rained out. I can do that at Joliet, he doesn't keep people informed either.

WFO....

Yes, i can dial in mysuspension at Walnut...of course, hehe....I just want to do it on a familiar course so to speak because I know what's happening and when, etc.

I will get to Walnut but I will have to plan it in advance with my riding friends cause it is an hour and a half to BR for me and an additional 45, although not extreme, makes for a VERY long day and I have to ask if it is worth the time and gas, etc. ?

In all honesty, I am hoping they do the kids track at motoland for 07 like they said cause if so, that will be my main riding place. I know you guys hate BR but I like it because it suits my needs for recreational MX....that's all I really want to do and of course I have a comfort level there. I have a brand new bike and I want to get some time there on it to sort it out.

I'll do walnut if Ron does Motoland, LOL.....ron, I have heard you say its just "kind of far". I am in the same boat :lame:

?