Sign in to follow this  

Kps

Thinking of having my suspension revalved. Anyone else have their bike done by KPS? Do you like his work?

yea i like mine for the most part..just be honest with your ability..that applies to any tuner though. not to sure about how busy he is now, but i was told when i got my stuff done by him to go over the winter because he takes alittle longer..they were right..it took about 2.5 weeks. he gets a fair amount of business for a smaller shop but he does a good job.

i want to get my suspension reworked over the winter who is this guy? wheres he located?

thanks

How much did he charge you for yours to be done?

Its Kesseler Pro Suspension. He is in Farmingdale, NJ.

Give him a call, good guy.

(732) 974-0985

How much did he charge you for yours to be done?

Its Kesseler Pro Suspension. He is in Farmingdale, NJ.

Give him a call, good guy.

(732) 974-0985

It was around $320, I had a total rebuild and revalve, it might be alittle more or less depending on whats worn out in your suspension.

Yow, I want to get it set to me but that is kinda steep. I thought it was goin to be like ?$200-250. Does it really make that big of a difference?

Thinking of having my suspension revalved. Anyone else have their bike done by KPS? Do you like his work?

go with KPS ...he is reasonable and knows what he is doing...

I think mine came to 320 and that was with shipping round trip.

KESSLER PRO SUSPENSION

(732) 974-0985** FAX-(732) 974-1899

4124 Atlantic Ave. Farmingdale NJ 07727

320 is cheap.

For sure..I wanted RG3 to setup my RM125 about a year ago, the estimate started at $1200 :thumbsup:

I'm sure their work is great but there was no way in hell I was going to spend $1200+ on a bike thats was only worth about $1900 on a good day at the time :lame:

You wanna play, you gotta' pay!

My friend got his bike done by reactive.I have not seem such crappy work in along time.Adjusters were staring to get stripped,and just bent/scratched parts.And they were new when he toook them there.

My friend got his bike done by reactive.I have not seem such crappy work in along time.Adjusters were staring to get stripped,and just bent/scratched parts.And they were new when he toook them there.

now thats ****ed up

yea man that does suck idk i took 2 bikes there and he did a great job on them. i even had a problem with the one fork but that was my fault for what happen and i took it up to him to fix and he changed all the oils in it for free.