Sign in to follow this  

Anyone going to Ocotillo this weekend?

I'm heading out there with a buddy. I was just wondering if anyone ele's planning on going out there this weekend, mabey we can meet up and ride. It's going to be my first trip of the season, let me know...

looks like it will be 100+ degrees but the nights are cooling pretty nice. Im waiting a few more weeks. My job puts me near there on tuesday and fridays. Take lots of water.

looks like it will be 100+ degrees but the nights are cooling pretty nice. Im waiting a few more weeks. My job puts me near there on tuesday and fridays. Take lots of water.

Do you work out around Salton city?

Yeah i Read it was under new management...How was the weather and such?...Were there much people out there?

Do you work out around Salton city?

I have a route for Knudsen Dairies I deliver to most of the stores from Coachella to Salton City. Look for my truck im out there on tues/fri.I get to westshores market at 11am+/-.

Hi, We went last weekend. We were the only trailer parked at Pole Line. It was nice in the morning but by 12:00 it was hot. It's nice when there's no one there.

i hope they still have those pancakes with biscuits covered in gravy. mmmmmm good before first ride!

I have a route for Knudsen Dairies I deliver to most of the stores from Coachella to Salton City. Look for my truck im out there on tues/fri.I get to westshores market at 11am+/-.

Im out there about once a day. Usually from 9 to noon. I locate underground verizon lines for dig alert in that area. I drive a white dodge truck with a light bar on top. Says UTI on the side. I'll keep an eye out for ya.