Sign in to follow this  

Like the Husky, Hate the Dealer

I really like my new TC450, but have been unable to ride offroad due to not having the second spark arrested muffler that comes with the bike?

At time of purchase the dealer said that the 2nd pipe came from Husqvarna a defect and they were waiting for the new shipment to come in, the sales guy swore it would only be a week or so. :thumbsup:

Well that was six weeks ago and I really want to ride the damn bike. :bonk: The sale department is really giving me the run around and now not returning my phone calls. The customer service really sucks at this place. I also had to ask for the axle tool and Holeshot device, after I got the bike home. :lame:

At this point I wish I would have purchased from another dealer other than the one here in Riverside, CA. :p

What would you do?

Ahh the old tell the customer what he wants hear senario. Sorry to here that you cant ride your new weapon. Cant the dealer supply you with one from another bike in stock or an after market one or one from another dealer. Shouldn't they be accountable for this and rectify the issue as soon as possible. I think the squeaky wheel gets the oil so harrass the Sh*t out of him until he performs like somebody that just took your hard earned cash.

Sorry for your problems, choose your Husky dealer carefully...... Tool kits, jet kits and such really seem to be inconsistent. A good dealer goes out of their way to get these things straight. I travel over two hours to go to my dealer(Bottones Bradford, PA) when I have a dealer an hour away. Why? My dealer isn't a bs artist like the closer guy and goes the extra mile, which makes owning a Husky easy. As soon as you get your pipe, I'd find another dealer.

Norman

Sorry for your problems, choose your Husky dealer carefully...... Tool kits, jet kits and such really seem to be inconsistent. A good dealer goes out of their way to get these things straight. I travel over two hours to go to my dealer(Bottones Bradford, PA) when I have a dealer an hour away. Why? My dealer isn't a bs artist like the closer guy and goes the extra mile, which makes owning a Husky easy. As soon as you get your pipe, I'd find another dealer.

Norman

Oh so true on the dealer. Not to out do Norman, but I traveled 7.5 hrs to get to Bottones! Can anyone beat that? Actually, if I were you I would make one more pass at the dealership to switch a pipe off of something they have in a crate (TE), and if they do not comply, contact the US Importer directly (contact info in the little book with the owners manual). The importer needs to hear who is supporting them and who is not. This is a up and coming brand here in the states, and needs great dealers to thrive. Good luck.

TwoBurgers

I really like my new TC450, but have been unable to ride offroad due to not having the second spark arrested muffler that comes with the bike?

At time of purchase the dealer said that the 2nd pipe came from Husqvarna a defect and they were waiting for the new shipment to come in, the sales guy swore it would only be a week or so. :thumbsup:

Well that was six weeks ago and I really want to ride the damn bike. :bonk: The sale department is really giving me the run around and now not returning my phone calls. The customer service really sucks at this place. I also had to ask for the axle tool and Holeshot device, after I got the bike home. :lame:

At this point I wish I would have purchased from another dealer other than the one here in Riverside, CA. :p

What would you do?

I was not aware that the TC came with the Spark Arrestor?

I was under the impression you only get 2 Cans with the TE????

Go get a sparkarrestor screen for just about any bike shop or pipe company and install it into your pipe while you wait for the correct pipe.There is

Bills pipe in corona also Flow exhust company in corona.My Husky 510

was # 3 off the line with a European pipe i but in a screen and has pass

every time the Ranger looks at it.Then Shop at 10 West Motorsports

in Thousand Palms 760 343 0733 great shop

My TC came with the s/a can installed on the bike and the ti straight pipe came wrapped in bubble wrap along with tools and a holeshot device. This is the bike I bought from Heinens in Wisconsin. What dealer in Riverside are you dealing with?

My TC came with the s/a can installed on the bike and the ti straight pipe came wrapped in bubble wrap along with tools and a holeshot device. This is the bike I bought from Heinens in Wisconsin. What dealer in Riverside are you dealing with?

There is only one Husqvarna dealer in Riverside and the owner was in the movie On Any Sunday. BTW I live in Riverside and I didn't buy my TE there.

"Like the Husky, Hate the Dealer" :thumbsup:

LOL

Welcome to the club!!! The MD dealer is lousy too. With so many bike shops around I was hoping Husky would weed out the bad apples and find some better shops to represent the brand.

There are a bunch of great Husky dealers around. You've just got to know who they are. Check out Bottones. Fast By Ferracci is another good dealer in PA. There is also a good dealer in NJ somewhere.

If you think you are missing something that should have come with the bike you should call Cagiva USA.

Lukejt

The TCs come with two end pipes. The TEs come with one. Ajaxauto is correct. Get a screen now and wait for the pipe. Or buy one from Uptite for your bike now. One way is cheap ad one isn't. That dealer in Riverside doesn't respond to anyone unless you are talking charity ride or riding a KTM I've found over the last 20 months of emailing and calling them. The days of " On Any Sunday" and Husky fame are long gone... Steny

In Wisconsin, or in Osseo Minnesota?? They are 5 miles from me.

ok so I was close. You knew what I meant though. :thumbsup:

Yeah...I did. :lame:

Last month I picked up a crated WR450F for a fellow TTer and drove it down to Denver to deliver it (going riding there anyway). Heinens moves some bikes....that's for sure.

for the record.2006 TEs should get only one pipe even tho a small # got 2.also 2006 TCs should have gotten 2 pipes.to the fellow that started this post i will install a screen in your Ti can for $85.00 parts and labor incase that would help.dan.

I would recommend the ti pipe mod as well as Motoxotica and the excellent service there!! Thank you for that Dan.

Oh so true on the dealer. Not to out do Norman, but I traveled 7.5 hrs to get to Bottones! Can anyone beat that? Actually, if I were you I would make one more pass at the dealership to switch a pipe off of something they have in a crate (TE), and if they do not comply, contact the US Importer directly (contact info in the little book with the owners manual). The importer needs to hear who is supporting them and who is not. This is a up and coming brand here in the states, and needs great dealers to thrive. Good luck.

TwoBurgers

I drive 6 hours or 7 if I pick up Norm on the way there! Worth the trip

There is only one Husqvarna dealer in Riverside and the owner was in the movie On Any Sunday. BTW I live in Riverside and I didn't buy my TE there.

Liked the movie and enjoyed meeting "the man" at his store. But after dealing with the sales staff I left with $7K burning a hole in my pocket and went elsewhere.

Call Uptite he has a new trick silencer for the Husky.

GP

I'd be glad to sell my stock spark arrestor(brand new, never used) from my 06 tc450. send me a private message if interested.

Also mine came w/2 mufflers, 1 for woods(so they passed epa import requirements?), and the one I use(ti) for mx competition. Also came w/holeshot device. Personally(you can ask alot of people), Halls Cycles(spfld., Ill.) will probably be the most popular dealer among the majority of long term husky owners.