Wife And I Ride LBL 200

Where did you find that single track at????

As the thread title says "LBL 200". It was "Land Between the Lakes" in western Ky. Not to far from you. Met two guys from St. Louis at our motel. We came up from Atlanta. Beautiful single track!

r

Nice pics! That's great that your wife rides with you. Makes it easier to go ride. I wish my wife was into riding, but then again, I think I'd get tired of waiting on her. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing! I liked the LBL when I was there.

Joe

Jack & Pizza :thumbsup:

they have some of the best trails, day two was awesome. i have been the last three yrs and went ahead and rented campsite for next yr. anybody that gets a chance should try this, some of the best fun you can have on a bike. -jamie

I have always had a great time on the LBL 200. Kind of unique trails since they are only ridden by motorcycles 1 time per year. :thumbsup:

I think it's great that your wife rides dirt bikes. I wish mine would.

Nice pics! That's great that your wife rides with you. Makes it easier to go ride. I wish my wife was into riding, but then again, I think I'd get tired of waiting on her. :thumbsup:

We have no "ankle biters" (kids) so I can always find time to ride. Although having taken Honda's rider ed dirt courses, she is kinda new at this. We run her around at Durhamtown for practice and confidence building and I never mind waiting for her. I'm usually up ahead working on my wheelies and rear slides etc. I have to say though, on the 2nd day of LBL that single track was way over her head and it was a challenge keeping her safe.

r

What the heck is a SINGLE TRACK?

just Trails?

just Trails?

Are you serious....5,000+ posts and you haven't heard that term? Tracks that 4-wheelers (double tracks) are not supposed to be on. They are for dirt bikes only.

I mean no disrespect, but I think you wife looks hot with all that gear on in the first picture. Looks like it would be a lot of fun. I am actually glad my wife doesn't ride...it's my chance to get away!

Are you serious....5,000+ posts and you haven't heard that term? Tracks that 4-wheelers (double tracks) are not supposed to be on. They are for dirt bikes only.

I mean no disrespect, but I think you wife looks hot with all that gear on in the first picture. Looks like it would be a lot of fun. I am actually glad my wife doesn't ride...it's my chance to get away!

I ride MX and pretty much never ride trails.

so SINGLE TRACK didnt ring a bell

PLUS they dont allow 4 wheelers at the MX track I ride and race at on the track

Cool shotslooks liek a fun time. BTW, Pibb+ Red Bull=Crazy delicious!

Cool shotslooks liek a fun time. BTW, Pibb+ Red Bull=Crazy delicious!

You were close,... It's "Mr.Pibb & Red Vines = Crazy Delicious!"

Wow looks like it was fun! I wish my gf rode.... bikes that is! :thumbsup:

Looks like a blast!

I want some pizza.......

Cool, brings back memories. I was stationed at Ft. Campbell KY during my enlistment and had spent many hours at LBL. Only thing I don't miss is the humidity. I like my desert climate. I had the best time there during archery season.

just Trails?

Dude with all the posts you've got you must be kidding right?

Anyway, here is a single track we did in Mexico about 8weeks ago.

P2110056.jpg