Foresthill - Is this spot still open to ride?

Last time I rode out of sugar pine in Foresthill was at least a year ago. There was a spot off of one of the trails that had some little jumps to play on, does anyone know if this spot is still open? I have a couple pictures from there.

393618630_l.jpg

393650668_l.jpg

If anyone knows if this area is still open, let me know.

-Thanks

yeah that's the gravel pit off the west side of loop 4. Still open but expect bored drunk hunters to be there firing off rounds. Rockhounder posted up in my GT thread that he may be at FH this weekend.

Yeah, that's the Marall Chrome mine just east of Pagge creek, midway on trail 4. Don't expect to play on it this w/e though, we'll be dominating that area and hopefully do a little clean up too. Nothing pisses me off more than assclowns dragging thier old washing machines to that spot to blow the crap out of them and leave em sitting there.

Anyway, we'll be there this w/e with about 10 -12 people. Bring some $$ poker is at dusk. :thumbsup:

We've had our annual ManCamp at various locations, this year it's at the chrome mine. I'm the only two-wheeler at this junkett so if anybody out there has not been to FH, I'm open to single track riding, which I'll be doing anyway because the crowd I'm with are all quad-tards. So if ya want, show up, you'll have fun, and if you're on two wheels I'll show you the park!

Bring a dumptruck theres a lot of chit out there. Theres more spent rounds in the ground there than Ive ever seen ANYWHERE in a national forest. Disgusting.

The cliffs to the left of the little jump mesa are fun to climb. :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's the Marall Chrome mine just east of Pagge creek, midway on trail 4. Don't expect to play on it this w/e though, we'll be dominating that area and hopefully do a little clean up too. Nothing pisses me off more than assclowns dragging thier old washing machines to that spot to blow the crap out of them and leave em sitting there.

Anyway, we'll be there this w/e with about 10 -12 people. Bring some $$ poker is at dusk. :lame:

I'll be up at FH on Saturday, probibly riding some sorta clapped out euro-trash bike... are you man enough to show me around? :thumbsup:

Cannot speak for Rock, but I plan on ending my five week absence from Riding due to Health, OK A$$ problems if you are up for it D and LA. Just a thought.

Bring it on gents...I'm up for it all (except loop 6...I only do that one with what slyko calls the "foxhole" worthy)....but all else is game!

RJ- Hope to meet you up there.

:eek::bonk::mad:

Next time we're at Strawberry, we have to do the Heart-Attack trail. Accomplish that and Trail 6 will be a Shirley Temple ride. Beautiful. Picturesque. Nice & varied. But simple none the less.

Now if you want tough, I know of a little Manzanita Trail that will test your metal. :thumbsup:

If they did lose you, you could always FLAME THEM! :bonk:

Next ride I think I wanna do something where I get out of 1st gear a few times. :p Trail 7 or the water bars on Trail 2 & 3 would be just the ticket. :lame: