07 Crf150r Dyno Results

07 Crf150r Dyno Results 20.7 Peak Hp Std Correction Method

And you know this how?

Do you have a chart illustrating the results?

And you know this how?

maybe he owns one...is it that unbelievable?

How much do most 85's make?

Yes We Have A 07 Crf150r And Yes We Have A Dyno In House To Test It With.most 85' Make Between 16-19 Hp Depending On Engine Work.i Will Try To Post The Graph Later Today.

Yes We Have A 07 Crf150r And Yes We Have A Dyno In House To Test It With.most 85' Make Between 16-19 Hp Depending On Engine Work.i Will Try To Post The Graph Later Today.

can you set up the dyno so you can run on it and see how much hp you put out.

album_pic.php?pic_id=1641 Here Is A Graph.
can you set up the dyno so you can run on it and see how much hp you put out.

:lame::p:bonk::thumbsup:

Rear wheel results?

We have 65's making 21h.p. at the crank 18 at the rear wheel.

85 making 26h.p. at the crank 22.6 at the rear wheel.

And by looking at all the 150 results that every body has posted in this forum and others. I see the 2-stroke still competing with the 150 bike. Especially the kids that like twisting the throttle.

Gene

CRF150dyno.JPG

CRF150clutchslip.JPG

that torque is horrible...

Are you guys dynoing with a knobby? A knobby kills several horsepower on the dyno. We have a Dynojet dyno and I have witnessed 3-5 horsepower difference from a knobby as compared to a street tire, same bike. Most 85's put out 20ish horsepower.

The 150 is still going to be easier to ride fast because of more torque.

that torque is horrible...

The stroke is smaller than a CRF80F. The CRF150R is making all its power off of RPM's, not off of torque. If you ride motocross, it sounds like a good bike. Trail riders are still stuck with the crummy suspension of the CRFxxxF line.

The stroke is smaller than a CRF80F. The CRF150R is making all its power off of RPM's, not off of torque. If you ride motocross, it sounds like a good bike. Trail riders are still stuck with the crummy suspension of the CRFxxxF line.

I hope this is the forerunner of a 150x. Give it a torque cam, different gearing, maybe a heavier FW and a quiet pipe and it could be a dream trail bike.

I hope this is the forerunner of a 150x. Give it a torque cam, different gearing, maybe a heavier FW and a quiet pipe and it could be a dream trail bike.

^^^Yeah what he said!^^^

Honda? are you listening? Yamaha maybe?

CRF150dyno.JPG

CRF150clutchslip.JPG

How and why are you attributing the irratic graph to clutch slip??? Clutch slip can better be determined with an all gear run. I personally would not read that graph as clutch slip, nor would anyone with any kind of dyno training or experience. Knobby? Out of balance wheel? NOT clutch slip! Tdub

i agree,not clutch slip.

did any of you use a smooth tire?knobbys read low and inconsistent.

superflow dynos read 15% or so less than a dynojet.

I don't think X-ing out this bike would work very well. As previously stated, the bike has a very small stroke, so it isn't likely that different cams and flywheel weights will add a ton of tourque. IMO you're just gonna kill the overall power of the bike. And just look at it this way, it has as much tourque as a TTR125 has HP, and almost 3X the power. It should do fine on the trail for anyone but a complete newbie. Just my $.02.