Sign in to follow this  

my latest Z 50

every bikes breakable...their just toys for me and the boys to mess around on in the off time at enduro's/trail rides and so on, not into the whole pit bike thing as much.. but over here Z's are twice the price of a nice import 125 /110 or something like.

we just play round on em nuthin serious. they are tuff , the import bikes seem to be put away from failures, but my z's keep on kicking.

i wasn't aware they were XR plastics..

i like it alot, i love the plastics conversion thing going on there. how did you do it, did everything just mount up or what, i have a z50 chassis coming in and its gas tank is shot, so maybe ill just buy a crf setup?

Looks like the seat and tail plastics are leaned forward toom much. Makes it seem funky. Other than that, looks cool. Nice job. Wish you kept a REAL Honda engine in there.

we're restoring an old Z and wanted to put CRF plastics and seat on it... got any pics of the spaceers or adapters you made to bolt the stuff up sturdy or is it jsut sitting there?

looks good either way...i love Z's

Looks like the seat and tail plastics are leaned forward toom much. Makes it seem funky. Other than that, looks cool. Nice job. Wish you kept a REAL Honda engine in there.

yep my other Z has an original engine but this bike i just bought all like it is got it cheap knowing it had and import engine , liked the look of it so i bought it..but i hear yu original Honda Z is where it's at!

as for the mounts im pretty sure he's just welded an extra bracket to support the longer seat i'l take some pics of what he's done...if you keen to see whats welds and so on PM me, i'l send yu the pics.