sxf starter problems allready

Hello boys and gals, my friendly ktm dealer called me last thursday and said that my new 450 was in the shop, and that i could come and get it, i work offshore, so my plan was to go and get the bike friday, but today he called me and said that i could not get the bike yet, cause they had recived a bulletin mail from ktm that stated that no dealer could sell the bike before they had fixed this issue, it was something with the el start that had to be fixed...hmmmmm

I will keep you posted, and give you a first ride report and pics asap

The dealer called me today and said that it was the starter sprocket, it has a wrong hardening, he said ktm use a lot of external supplyers, and the first bikes has this bad sprocket.

The starter was superstrong on the new sxf he said.

That's service for ya, my old honda dealer, did nothing to help me with the valve problem, they said it was my riding style

Has a dealer ever called and said KTM is going to recall all models to put a decent forks and shock on them? ?

Mine hasn't. I've been spending money to do it myself... and they still aren't great. :bonk:

Just hoping I missed the call and that they're admitting the problem. ?

:lame:

Has a dealer ever called and said KTM is going to recall all models to put a decent forks and shock on them? ?

Mine hasn't. I've been spending money to do it myself... and they still aren't great. ?

Just hoping I missed the call and that they're admitting the problem. :devil:

?

It's your riding style... :excuseme:

Mine hasn't. I've been spending money to do it myself... and they still aren't great. :excuseme:

Just hoping I missed the call and that they're admitting the problem. :devil:

?

??? funny! LOL try mx tech I have personally seen the parts they replace with their design and WOW!

PS Is the new stuff good?