dyno graph.the difference between the best ti pipe and a ok ti pipe.

jonathans 05 SM has never made the power it should have from the minute we installed the akra ti pipe.it was his first mod.he bought it against my advice because "it looks cool and cant be much different from a yosh ti." he finally broke down and bought the yosh ti.

well here it is.

blue=akra

red=yosh ti

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/burned-drz/AKRAVSYOSHTI.jpg

mods are 94mm big bore,hotcams stg 2 intake 1 ex (soon to change),fcr-mx and yosh ti.

Does the Yosh Ti better the power produced by a Yosh SS? Just curious. Titanium's cool, but I couldn't afford it.

A post by Eddie awile back puts the Yosh TI 2-3 hp better then the Yosh ss........

BTW eddie its awesome you post stuff like this you have no idea how much I appreciate it.

nice graph-big diff on top, wonder why?

I also appreciate the info-It's something I can't get around here. Makes me wonder what sort of diff there is between the hindle and yosh-was seriously considering sending mine last winter for the pipe shootout but was hoping someone less distant would do so.

What's the difference in noise output? Yosh pipes are usually among the loudest.

nice graph-big diff on top, wonder why?

the muffler core is bigger,mid pipe is much larger beggining to end and the head pipe is shorter.

What's the difference in noise output? Yosh pipes are usually among the loudest.

no difference to the ear.they are both open cores.

BTW eddie its awesome you post stuff like this you have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Ditto here.......

Wow. What a difference! Yosh knows the DRZ better than anyone.

Search is disabled right now so will ask Eddie, where would the Muzzy pipe fall on this graph of Akra vs. Yosh? Worse than both or what? Mark

its pretty much identical to the stainless yosh.they fall between the 2 examples you see here.

OK, that does it, when I get a pipe it'll be the yosh. We're talking TRS / TRC here, right?

yes,trc.

So the Yosh Ti makes 2 to 3 hp more than the RS-3 SS? Wow! :thumbsup: I guess I should have done a little more research before buying the SS RS-3. :lame:

not peak but at high rpm.

Thanks Eddie. I feel better now, up at high revs I would just get myself hurt anyways. :thumbsup:

Looks like a nice gain now, and a great gain with the MT big bore and some cams.

ive got just a yosh slip on pipe i got from ebay... i was thinking about doing a fmf powerbomb header with the slip on.... ... or is it worth it to sell the slip on and get a complete system????

ive got just a yosh slip on pipe i got from ebay... i was thinking about doing a fmf powerbomb header with the slip on.... ... or is it worth it to sell the slip on and get a complete system????

Sell it and get the complete system.

almost 50hp :thumbsup:.my BB will be here on fri.wooo hoooo.and hopfully the RHC valve kit will be here as well.should of got the ti instead of the rs3,oh well there always next year :lame: