'07 Shrouds on an '06

They were using them on Carmichal's bike and I think it was all stock except for the bar's and tires. Well maybe they had changed a few other things along the way.

But seriously I would bet the will fit as I doubt they changed much else after only 2 year models. Let me know as I might get some for our's now that you mentioned it.

They were using them on Carmichal's bike and I think it was all stock except for the bar's and tires. Well maybe they had changed a few other things along the way.

But seriously I would bet the will fit as I doubt they changed much else after only 2 year models. Let me know as I might get some for our's now that you mentioned it.

I had read that as well...I was also trying to get a look at comparative bolt patterns...Can't find any real good pics comparing the two...

Anyone out there with an '07 that can post a good pic of the shrouds??

Thanks...Mitch

I actually spoke with One Industries today...they said that they had worked up the new graphics, with '07 shrouds on an '06. So, they do fit...however, the 4th bolt hole does not line up with the '06 radiators. Would need '07 radiators for that to work correctly. But...the '06's work fine with just the three...So, I may go with some '07's for the air flow...It is still in the 100's here in the desert...