BR on Sat the 29th

Me the boy and JohnT3... Who's in.... Its my sons birthday on the 4th... so I figure a day of riding and a mini shopping spree at Dirt Gear seems in order!!!!

:thumbsup::bonk::lame::eek::p

Ill go....anyone want to pick me up and drive me back from the University of Iowa?

Sure thing, I'll pick you up at 8:15. :thumbsup:

I will be there Sunday..... :thumbsup:

Ill go....anyone want to pick me up and drive me back from the University of Iowa?
Why aren't you in class. :thumbsup: You could be a nice guy and loan that bike to Matt. He's foaming at the mouth right now.

When is saturday the 29th... :lame:

CRF....no!!!!! :thumbsup:

1000 pardons!!!! I mean Saturday the 30th!!!! :thumbsup:

1000 pardons!!!! I mean Saturday the 30th!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm not responding to you dragongunner because you have not answered my pm. :lame::p

dont know havnt decided yet, mayb if i can talk my dad into takin me and if i get my parts, some how busted 4 teeth offa front sprocket last sat at BR :thumbsup::lame::p

4 teeth off your front sprocket? That's probably like 1/3 of them :thumbsup:

yah tell me about it, no idea how it happened :thumbsup:

kinda spaced out tho, thankfully, theres 3 teeth there, 1 missing one there, one missing, another 3 teeth there and one missing and another one there and another one missing kinda wierd... dont no how it happened :lame: i guess me n my cousin are prone to wierd stuff happening, he ripped his jersey at the shoulder seam, and hurt the outside of his foot just play riding... no idea how either happened. :thumbsup:

Sounds like some of the local women around here with all that teeth here but missing there stuff.

lmao :thumbsup: