Sign in to follow this  

Freetown MA

Hey all Im from the Northshore in MA and have heard that there are some really awesome and difficult trails in Freetown Ma. I often ride in Wrentham, and have been told to go to Freetown. The only problem is I don't know where exactly in Freetown and I dont know where a good place to park is. If anyone has information regarding these places please let me know on this thread or PM. I ride a 2 stroke and ride it respectfully IE no wheeling down the streets, parking lot racing, etc.

Yeah I have heard that it is pretty difficult there and I can't wait to go there. I live up on the northshore and have put together and an exceedingly difficult loop that I ride. I am very selective with who I bring up there because it is not something that you want unskilled riders to ride.

In regards to Freetown do they enforce registration? I am unregistered and have never had an issue anywhere that I go. I have never gotten a ticket and I don't want to start getting them either.

Do not go to Freetown without a plate, you will get a ticket! The trails are challenging, there is an 8 mile easy loop and a 21 mile rock loop.