Pre-printed Number Plates

Is there anyone making pre-printed number plates for the CRF150??? Point me in the right direction my friends... THANX MUCH

factorybacking.com has stick on graphics. thats about all ive seen..

Do you order them specifically for the 150/230F or do you have to oder them for a CRF250 or something? Like the ones that cover the entire number plate, I'd like one with a black background. I ask because I've never really thought about getting #'s until know.

Do you order them specifically for the 150/230F or do you have to oder them for a CRF250 or something? Like the ones that cover the entire number plate, I'd like one with a black background. I ask because I've never really thought about getting #'s until know.

You order them for the exact year and model of your bike. So if you have a CRF230, thats what you order it for, not the CRF250.

www.decalmx.com makes them specifically for the CRF150/230, the ones that cover the whole number plate, a.k.a Pre-Printed # backgrounds.

You order them for the exact year and model of your bike. So if you have a CRF230, thats what you order it for, not the CRF250.

www.decalmx.com makes them specifically for the CRF150/230, the ones that cover the whole number plate, a.k.a Pre-Printed # backgrounds.

factorybacking does the same exact thing. :thumbsup:

OK cool, I just never thought they made them specifically for a 150/230F because it's not a "Race Bike".