Great Exhaust And Plastic Cleaner (Cheap)

Lagostina professional stainless and copper cleaner $4.00 at Sears or Home Hardware.Put some on a wet rag,it totally removes black soot marks,rust,and heat discoloration on exhaust baffle and head pipe It really shines it up without scratches.Also worked great on my WRs white side pannels took all the dirt out of the scratches and removed all the black stains from where your gear rubs.Thy some you'll be impressed.

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Sounds great. I'm gonna try that stuff.

Worth a try at only 4$. Can you post a picture of your pipes after using it if possible?

thanx! and here's a tip for you. Instead of buying expennsive cleaners for your bikes, try this. Go to the paint section at canadian tire, grab a 1 litre bottle of Black Knight, or Stone Mason concrete driveway cleaner for about 5 bucks, mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water and put in a spray bottle. you now will have 4 litres of a great cleaner! I swear it's the same stuff as that Mean Green brand! Works great on all surfaces, and WILL NOT discolour aluminum! It does not hurt painted surfaces, but will remove wax.

thanx! and here's a tip for you. Instead of buying expennsive cleaners for your bikes, try this. Go to the paint section at canadian tire, grab a 1 litre bottle of Black Knight, or Stone Mason concrete driveway cleaner for about 5 bucks, mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water and put in a spray bottle. you now will have 4 litres of a great cleaner! I swear it's the same stuff as that Mean Green brand! Works great on all surfaces, and WILL NOT discolour aluminum! It does not hurt painted surfaces, but will remove wax.

Another great tip. I'll have to try that next week after the races.

Thanks for the tips guys,

Hey killer,

Does this stuff take off chain wax too? I can't find anything that will take that stuff off my swingarm, rim and spokes. Works good, but sucks to clean up...

well, it does if you use it full strength, but still not easily! use naptha (coleman stove fuel) to clean that goo off!!! Works great on the chain, manufactures recommend it. If you are using the synthetic chain wax in the blue can, stop, it just flies off!! The chain wax in the black and gold can is better. Spray that stuff on at night, let it sit, and it should pretty much stay on the chain.

well, it does if you use it full strength, but still not easily! use naptha (coleman stove fuel) to clean that goo off!!! Works great on the chain, manufactures recommend it. If you are using the synthetic chain wax in the blue can, stop, it just flies off!! The chain wax in the black and gold can is better. Spray that stuff on at night, let it sit, and it should pretty much stay on the chain.

Yeah, I use the good stuff and put it on before putting it to bed for the night (usually) and it stays put. Sometimes I forget or it's too dark so I put it on before loading up in the morning and it doesn't have time to set up so it makes a mess. I've got some stove fuel in the shed and will give it a try tomorrow.

thx