Ohio riders, ride .

Anyone up for some riding this coming weekend ? Weather permitting. Anywhere perry,wayne pick a place.

I'm gonna hit Wayne off 33 Sunday maybe Saturday too. :thumbsup:

Anyone else want too ride wayne, weather permitted ?

Weather permitting, I'm planning on riding the Sunday ride of the "Nutcracker" Dual Sport ride. I can't make it to Saturday's ride, but hope to get down to Wayne National late Saturday for a couple hours of trail riding before I go over to Kaeppner's woods. I'll be on a dual-sported CRF450X on Saturday (on the Wayne trails) and I'll probably ride my black and white Suzuki DRZ400S on Sunday (since there will be a lot more pavement riding on Sunday). Stop me if you see my out on the trails.

i was thinking about hitting wayne on friday or sat. to try out my new to me ttr 225. i am not the fastest rider however.

i was thinking about hitting wayne on friday or sat. to try out my new to me ttr 225. i am not the fastest rider however.

it don't matter, I was looking too get a big group too ride.

I'm getting married this weekend, but I think some of my riding buddies are planning a trip to Wayne on the 21st-23rd of October if anyone else will be there.

I'm getting married this weekend, but I think some of my riding buddies are planning a trip to Wayne on the 21st-23rd of October if anyone else will be there.

That's when everyone's going too hatfield.

We're going to Wellsville Oct 1 and then Baby Burr DS on Oct 14-15th. If you like hills then wellsvilles the place to go. Near East Liverpool Oh

The weather is looking SICK for the weekend!

Mother nature is a :thumbsup:

:lame:

The weather is looking SICK for the weekend!

Mother nature is a :thumbsup:

:p

no :lame:. I'm tired of rain.

Ki and I are out for this weekend due to a funeral. Have fun and tune yourselves up for Hatfield.

I'm gonna hit Wayne off 33 Sunday maybe Saturday too. :thumbsup:

We might still go even though rain. I need too do some more testing with my front forks since I changed some shims. Saturday it only says 40 % chance and few showers sunday. I think it will change time this weekend.

We are looking at heading to Wayne Tomorrow afternoon to ride and stay the night and ride saturday. My son rides a KTM 200 and I am on a CRF250R. Let us know where you will be starting at and maybe we can hook up.

Nutcracker.

We are looking at heading to Wayne Tomorrow afternoon to ride and stay the night and ride saturday. My son rides a KTM 200 and I am on a CRF250R. Let us know where you will be starting at and maybe we can hook up.

I usually go off RT 33 where it comes to 2 lanes Dorr Run. Give a shout back and we'll pick a Parking lot usually P3 (straight back and up hill) or P5 (Turn left and left again in the back)

Let me know.

Nutcracker on saturday is to have 50-75 miles of new trails. these old trails were so overgrown its taken them over 2mths to get it cleared for the weekend ride. Enjoy

I usually go off RT 33 where it comes to 2 lanes Dorr Run. Give a shout back and we'll pick a Parking lot usually P3 (straight back and up hill) or P5 (Turn left and left again in the back)

Let me know.

We will be there we are coming from the Dayton area and should be there 9-10 if we get up early otherwise before noon. Pick a parking area and let me know what time you will be there and we will hookup. I drive a 4 door silver silverado, we will have a KTM and CRF 250.

-Chris

We will be there we are coming from the Dayton area and should be there 9-10 if we get up early otherwise before noon. Pick a parking area and let me know what time you will be there and we will hookup. I drive a 4 door silver silverado, we will have a KTM and CRF 250.

-Chris

We should be there, where also coming from dayton. Still-kicking pick a parking lot too meet at.

I cannot ride Saturday, I have to work tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

I will be there Sunday morning, and can't ride to long. Lets just meet at P5.

I'm in a Yellow Dodge Truck, can't miss it. If I'm not there when you guys arrive, I only do short loops when by myself, so it won't take long if you have to wait.