TE 450 Lower Triple Clamp.........TC 450 Top Clamp

Does anyone happen to have a lower triple clamp for an 04 TE-450? Or would anyone have a spare top clamp for an 04 TC-450? Are the TE and the TC triple clamps the same for this year or are they different in anyway? What is the difference if any? I was told that the TE clamps are different than the TC by 2mm. Is this correct?

Does anyone happen to have a lower triple clamp for an 04 TE-450? Or would anyone have a spare top clamp for an 04 TC-450? Are the TE and the TC triple clamps the same for this year or are they different in anyway? What is the difference if any? I was told that the TE clamps are different than the TC by 2mm. Is this correct?

I know a bit about the 2005's but you will have to do your Online Part Number research to see if the '04 and '05 share part numbers, but..................

The TC and TE are different offsets as well as the Steering Stem being different diameter between the 2 models.

Quick Check?

TC has an Aluminum Stem, TE is Steel.

Additionally, it appears that the Steering Stop on the Frame is different between the 2 Models as well as the Bearing Seals.

Good luck with your project.

I have a set of triple clamps from my 04 Tc 450. They were used for about a hundred miles. I replaced them with the supermoto clamps which are 10mm wider so I could convert back and forth. It looks to me like the TE and TC are the same width but I am not positive so you might want to check with a dealer or someone who is sure. Anyways, I have the top and bottom from a TC 450 sitting in my garage. If you want them then pm me and we can make a deal.

Good Luck, Jerry Johnson