pics of your track

lets see some pictures of your personal track.

still looks awesome, wish i had a track like that

mine is really small with 1 berm, 3 6ft jumps and some killer whoops

This is a great thread...I would also like to see some personal / private tracks.

ill get some of mine later. I have a new trail that will be the best one. I hope yall dont mind woods tho...

Let me try again, pic links didnt work.DSCF0050.jpgDSCF0051.jpgDSCF0020.jpgDSCF0003-1.jpgDSCF0066.jpgDSCF0061.jpgDSCF0047.jpgDSCF0041.jpgDSCF0040.jpgDSCF0039.jpgDSCF0022.jpgDSCF0006.jpgDSCF0003.jpg

mollie, that is a sick backyard track, looks like a nice fast paced tracked, what kinda bikes doe's your son ride? the jumps dont look to big but there better than nuthin. when can i come over?

Nice jump with no shirt on! :thumbsup: All you need is to take that helmet off, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth, and a can of beer in that free hand that you're using to point at the camera and you'd fit in well in Pennsylvania.

:lame::p:bonk:

My son is 7 and has a crf50 and Im 38 with crf250r,Ive tried not to make anything to big for him but tried to still make it fun for me,the track has a lot of single jumps, one double/double,small 20ft tabletop,2 sets of whoops,10 ft high step up crossing the road, and the most fun jump is at the top of the one hill,its a 4th gear pinned/60 ft stepup/tabletop that launches me straight up. Its a blast to ride with a lot of natural terrain jumps and good clay soil, one downhill jump launches you an easy 100 ft+,it feels like your just floating forever!

http://www.ohmc.homestead.com/ jus a place i go to ride on the weekends but i usuallly ride at my trainers private track

pretty cool track..really hard packed from quads (hate those things) which sucks but tight jumps and when he gets off his lazy ass and works on it it is beautiful

Let me try again, pic links didnt work.DSCF0050.jpgDSCF0051.jpgDSCF0020.jpgDSCF0003-1.jpgDSCF0066.jpgDSCF0061.jpgDSCF0047.jpgDSCF0041.jpgDSCF0040.jpgDSCF0039.jpgDSCF0022.jpgDSCF0006.jpgDSCF0003.jpg

nice! looks like a good one

My son is 7 and has a crf50 and Im 38 with crf250r,Ive tried not to make anything to big for him but tried to still make it fun for me,the track has a lot of single jumps, one double/double,small 20ft tabletop,2 sets of whoops,10 ft high step up crossing the road, and the most fun jump is at the top of the one hill,its a 4th gear pinned/60 ft stepup/tabletop that launches me straight up. Its a blast to ride with a lot of natural terrain jumps and good clay soil, one downhill jump launches you an easy 100 ft+,it feels like your just floating forever!

Your track looks awesome!! :thumbsup: I'll be over in about 7 hours. :lame:

I will post some pics of mine when i get back from school!! :lame::thumbsup:

My brother-in-law has a pretty nice home track. I will snap some pics of it a little later.

Nice jump with no shirt on! :lame: All you need is to take that helmet off, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth, and a can of beer in that free hand that you're using to point at the camera and you'd fit in well in Pennsylvania.

:p:bonk::eek:

nah bro you got it wrong. if he had no helmet, a cig in his mouth and a beer can in his other hand, he'd fit in well as a quad rider. :thumbsup:

Nice jump with no shirt on! :thumbsup: All you need is to take that helmet off, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth, and a can of beer in that free hand that you're using to point at the camera and you'd fit in well in Pennsylvania.

:lame::p:bonk:

Land of the fruit and nuts...freakin retard.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/TTRer/picformmotomovie.jpg