pics of your track

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still looks awesome, wish i had a track like that

mine is really small with 1 berm, 3 6ft jumps and some killer whoops

Nice jump with no shirt on! ? All you need is to take that helmet off, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth, and a can of beer in that free hand that you're using to point at the camera and you'd fit in well in Pennsylvania.

:lame:?:bonk:

My son is 7 and has a crf50 and Im 38 with crf250r,Ive tried not to make anything to big for him but tried to still make it fun for me,the track has a lot of single jumps, one double/double,small 20ft tabletop,2 sets of whoops,10 ft high step up crossing the road, and the most fun jump is at the top of the one hill,its a 4th gear pinned/60 ft stepup/tabletop that launches me straight up. Its a blast to ride with a lot of natural terrain jumps and good clay soil, one downhill jump launches you an easy 100 ft+,it feels like your just floating forever!

My son is 7 and has a crf50 and Im 38 with crf250r,Ive tried not to make anything to big for him but tried to still make it fun for me,the track has a lot of single jumps, one double/double,small 20ft tabletop,2 sets of whoops,10 ft high step up crossing the road, and the most fun jump is at the top of the one hill,its a 4th gear pinned/60 ft stepup/tabletop that launches me straight up. Its a blast to ride with a lot of natural terrain jumps and good clay soil, one downhill jump launches you an easy 100 ft+,it feels like your just floating forever!

Your track looks awesome!! ? I'll be over in about 7 hours. :lame:

Nice jump with no shirt on! :lame: All you need is to take that helmet off, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth, and a can of beer in that free hand that you're using to point at the camera and you'd fit in well in Pennsylvania.

?:bonk::eek:

nah bro you got it wrong. if he had no helmet, a cig in his mouth and a beer can in his other hand, he'd fit in well as a quad rider. ?

Nice jump with no shirt on! ? All you need is to take that helmet off, have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth, and a can of beer in that free hand that you're using to point at the camera and you'd fit in well in Pennsylvania.

:lame:?:bonk:

Land of the fruit and nuts...freakin retard.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/TTRer/picformmotomovie.jpg