Sign in to follow this  

Am I the only one?

Does anyone else here on TT ride mountain bikes when you can't ride your dirt bike? I do it and mainly ride downhill sprints and uphills.

I used to race downhill in the NORBA series/ride every weekend before I got into twisting. Now, I'm trying to get rid of my downhill rig.

yupppp i try to go riding at least once a week, i like it a lot! Keeps me in better shape too! :thumbsup:

Ya man.......I love to freeride! sadly I had to sell my beautiful bike to afford my 450. I had a specialized demo 9. Sweet bike, very heavy duty.

Does anyone else here on TT ride mountain bikes when you can't ride your dirt bike? I do it and mainly ride downhill sprints and uphills.

I used to freeride & downhill but after my 450 purchase, I just can't seem to get back on my Mt. Bike..

Yeah, I've got a Stinky right now. Usually go up to challenge park in Illinois a couple times

I wish.. I went mountain biking one time in Lake Tahoe, it was soo much fun. The super steep uphills weren't but the downhills were really fun. The bike I rode was like $2000, it had adjustable suspension and everything.

I would buy a mountain bike, but I am saving up for a Chevy S-10 that I am getting next summer. Or that is if someone wants to give me a free one. :thumbsup:

I hear there are some really good mountain bike trails up here at my college. I see a lot of sweet bikes around campus. Alas, I'm too much out of shape to do anything really cool.

i love riding dh. i went to the summer gravity camps in whislter. mountain biking is awesome. Downhillers forever. I am hoping to get a Santa Cruz Nomad soon.

Mountain bike for fun ,and to stay in any kind for shape. At 56, and very soon to be 57, it it helps to keep me in shape so i can throw my leg over my 450. And i don`t have to drive an two hours to ride my mountain bike.

I love it, I have a Norco Bigfoot i bought from a buddy of mine who used to be a sponsered amateur. Nothing on it is stock and it is the lightest bike I have ever felt. The thing is amazing, I've been doing just this year and I am hooked

Don't ride mountain bikes but I race road bikes. I put about 200 miles a week in on the road. Keeps me from gettin chubby.

I ride to work eveyday 30miles. Love wheeling, endo's & bunny hopping. Try and ride like I'm racing my bike LOL

I used to be a downhiller, but have given it up and still ocassionally do MTB'ing for fun and exercises. Mostly backcountry and freeriding over the hills (which I'm lucky to have on my door step). Everytime you ride, you are improving your two-wheel experience.