Hangover Scramble 2007

• 2 weeks later...
Are you going to run a course similar to the Dick Jagow? And does the hp hill end up a bottle neck?

Gotta do this one again, thanks

I do not know, sorry. I will not be setting up the course. You may want to post that question on the Jones Creek web site so the guys that are setting up the course will see it:)

Joe.........

I rode the Hangover the first year it was at Washougal, sorry I wont go back. Can you say Wet Clay!

OK, if it happens to be an unusual dry New Years I'll go. :devil:

The Hangover is not for everyone that is for sure. My wife had a blast running the hangover last year, mud and all:) Pictures from Logview this year are here: http://jonescreektrailriders.org/modules/gallery/hangoverscramble2006

You never know,,, we could have snow!!

Joe............

The Hangover is not for everyone that is for sure. My wife had a blast running the hangover last year, mud and all:) Pictures from Logview this year are here: http://jonescreektrailriders.org/modules/gallery/hangoverscramble2006

You never know,,, we could have snow!!

Joe............

Shame it was moved from Jones Creek that place was a blast to ride the HO. With all the rock in/on the trails seemed to hold up fine to the winter punishment. Washougal is almost unrideable in the wet. Snow would be a blessing at least you'd have some traction. :devil:?

Shame it was moved from Jones Creek that place was a blast to ride the HO. With all the rock in/on the trails seemed to hold up fine to the winter punishment. Washougal is almost unrideable in the wet. Snow would be a blessing at least you'd have some traction. :devil:?

I don't know about unridable:) There will be plenty of people there that aregoing to ride it and more than one person will go home a winner. Snow, your kidding,,, snow kicks my butt http://jonescreektrailriders.org/modules/gallery/people/Joe_McLaughlin_Dimond_Mill_19_Mar_06

Shame we can't have the Hangover Scramble at Jones Creek any longer is right. That is a long and bitter story. I was just talking to the club president yesterday and he is going to add a vintage class to the race, that should be fun.

Joe..........

Well, now I know I'm studding EVERY knob this year. Anyone who plans to run the hangover, studs are your friend, run them, you'll love it. They saved me tons of times last year. I honestly can't wait to beat the crap out of myself again.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=12008

Take it you've never gone Elk hunting.

Nope, just deer primarily and not much of that since getting back into teaching. Hard to take a week off in the middle of the school year. Being a weekend warrior is just no fun....drive, drive, maybe see something legal along with 5 other guys and hope you get 1st shot then drive, drive, drive....

So you would recommend chains for my truck if I go to Hangover or at least have them in the truck ready?

mx813

That is a seriously awsome pix. Probably didn't get anything but had a great time.
You hit the nail on the head! We did have a great time. We got two elk the year before though and this year my son, my buddy and I got drawn for 'any bull' permits so we are stoked...the permit hunt starts Monday!

Sorry...this is slightly off topic.