Sign in to follow this  

Hangover Scramble 2007

Just noticed one of my favorite students of all time took first place in performance quad. Great kid who made a HUGE change in his life....now he is a local star. Congrats Carlos!

Just noticed one of my favorite students of all time took first place in performance quad. Great kid who made a HUGE change in his life....now he is a local star. Congrats Carlos!

The quads ran last so the pictures I have of the quads may not get loaded tonight but keep an eye on those pics,,, I have a lot of them.

Joe........

http://jonescreektrailriders.org/modules/gallery/hangoverscramble2007

Wow the pics are great. I have never seen such perfect conditions for the Hangover! Makes me wish I still lived in Washougal...sometimes.

Wow, this one was by far the best of the 3 Hangovers that I've run. Well worth the 2 am wake up call to get there (never been to the track without the traffic jam of the National, so we didn't know how long it was going to take, we were 2nd through the gate this morning). I was kinda wondering if I should have left the studs in with as nice as it was...till I got on the track, most of the passes I made I simply had to wait for the studless ones infront of me to spin out or blow a corner so I could putt by. Thank you JCTRA guys for putting on another great event! I've got a whole new respect for the pro MX guys after running the parts of the national track that I did.

A couple hundred pictures are loading right now. I am posting everything I have: The good, the bad, and the ugly:)

Joe.........

http://jonescreektrailriders.org/modules/gallery/hangoverscramble2007

In my haste toget the pics up I did not edit any of the pics so there were a few that were not rotated right. They are fixed now. Rather than pick through the few that needed to be re-uploade, I just deleted everything and started a new upload. All 1,155 are uploading now. These images have been watermarked and dropped down below 512K in size.The originals are far larger and much higher quality. If you would like the original picture, send me an email with the file name and I will send it to you.

Enjoy,

Joe.......

There were a few problems with the web server today causing delays in the picture uploading. For the people emailing and calling me, please hang on. There are 1,155 pictures for me to upload. At this time I only have 345 uploaded. Dan has a ton of images he is uploading as well. Also, there are some people thinking that there is a fee for these pictures, there is not,, it is free. You will not find many pictures of the second moto in my folder because I was riding the track with my wife during that moto. I got pics of the first, third, and last moto.

Joe......

• Like 1

OK now that the pictures are up,,, the pictures with the highest view count will be used for a video clip! so click away. Also, Pictures that get comments will have a very good shot at making it in the video clip.

Joe.........

• Like 1

hey guys that sounded fun, but i was cheering my wife on at the resolution run at maguson park that day. but i did get to know by new bike (drz-400s) alittle better at walker valley the day before, which was super muddy. (could have used the studs). i have a few friends that ride. but i would like to know more people that ride around seattle. i do have tard wheels and the 606's for off the road. so let me know if guys want to ride.

Great race! We had a great time, weather was awesome and the riding was fun. I'm not sure the results are completely accurate though - I rode the open am class and was posted as 8th place. If that's true then I am really impressed with myself - I started late (at least 3 minutes after the last wave due to a fouled spark plug and failure to pack a spare) then rode like a spode most of the time as I had too much air in my tires (too lazy to let any out although it would have given me time to rest after spilling it)

But, hey, if they say I got 8th, I'll take it and my son and friends who came in ahead but finished behind me will just have continue to be amazed at how fast I really am! lol

Only bummer of the day - my son stalled and dislocated his knee (again) it didn't stop him (I don't think it slowed him down either) but it sure is swollen and sore.

Thanks JCTRA!

The JCTR web site is turning into the primary method of getting information out to people about events. If you have not registered at the JC web site please take some time and get registered. A few times a year I send out email to all registered users with info on our events.

Joe………..

http://jonescreektrailriders.org/user.php?op=register&module=NewUser

Hey guys

Thanks for a great event! That was the first time I have ridden at Washougal in about 20 years! A bit slippery but a lot of fun!!!

I only had a short while to shoot some pics before I had to fly out of town, but here are a few of the ones I liked.

http://homepage.mac.com/davidvschelske/hangover/PhotoAlbum175.html

Thanks again for the great time.

Dave

www.dvproductions.info