Hangover Scramble 2007

I am waiting on the pre-entry form right now. I have a link to the event flyer and a link to all pre-entries so people can see who is entered for what. The price is good for a race at $30. If you pre-register you get $5 off. If you are a club member you get another $5 off.

Joe...........

jonescreektrailriders.org

OK riders, we are all set up for pre-registration. I have added a few new links to the top left hand side of the web site just for the Hangover Scramble.

Here is a direct link to the pre-registration form: http://jonescreektrailriders.org/downloads/Pre-Registration%20Form%20PAY-PAL%202007.doc

The entry fee is $30. Riders that pre-register get $5 off. Riders that are club members get $5 off. You can race and get a T-shirt for $20, not bad:) Entry fee is $30 at the event. Washougal MX charges a $10 gate fee.

Also, I have a link to all pre-registered riders. As people sign up I will update the link. This is a great way to make sure you are registered for the event and to verify we have the right size shirt reserved for you.

Any questions, let me know,

Joe............

Hangover.sized.jpg

Any idea on the length of laps? I kinda liked the shorter lap distance last year than the year before, but I didn't have a trail tech on the bike at the time, so it may have only felt shorter.

I have no idea? I help with the course but I don't lay it out. You may want to post that question on the JC web site for an answer.

Joe..........

• 4 weeks later...

Joe's pictures are from the 2005 Hangover at Longview MX. That was a great race that saw me falling down over a hundred times in the slime. It is too bad that the race was pulled from Longview and given to Waushougal. Waushogal is a great track...but with the combination of hills and the wet, a flat terrain like Longview works better in the winter.

I do not know for sure but I have asked the question. I would think the answer is yes. I will post a firm answer soon.

Joe.........

thanks Joe...still trying to get my buddy to go...if he is in, then I look forward to having fun

mike