Who has 200cc Pitbikes

the rear end looks funny because it is linkage based.

If the frame was made from two welded pieces instead of cast as one piece and if it had a decent rear shock ....it would probably be one hell of a bike. It would depend on the forks and how the geometry handled the weight of the motor........but i like the looks of the rear end, it's progress for sure.

Those lifan 200cc motors are incredible. They're as reliable as anything, do some searching on the "big bikes" people are riding that use those lifans as powerplants. There are a few guys documenting thousands and thousands of miles and all the (small) repairs mainly being done to chasis such as lost bolts and repairs to shoddy wiring harnesses.........you can even read about it here on thumpertalk.

I myself have a 200cc lifan overhead cam motor that I'll be fabbing into a honda CR85 rolling chasis for a hooligan trail bike and for racing the "cheater" 16" and under rear wheel class that is held at my local track.

I wouldn't buy one of these orion bikes --- but I'd consider buying the next generation if it was cheap and if I had some money to kick around. Why not, it's all about goofy fun anyway, right? ?

Did anyone notice HOW FREAKING TALL it was? Very, very poor geometry. Good ideas thrown around like shooting marbles. That's how I'd describe the bike. It would take a lot for me to ride one of those, much less buy one.

Not to mention it's illegal to race.

And no parts support, at all.

Oh yeah, and it's ugly.

oh, and WTH are you going to do with 200cc in a tall, skinny and poorly suspended bike? KILL YOURSELF!

JMHO....