Looking for Husqvarna Info

Any one buy a SM 450RR ?Like it ...Love it ... Hate it.Just starting to try and track one down no dealers in my area seem to have one and I haven't found any price for one of these is it much different than the plain SM450.I know I have the hots for one real bad any info would help THANKS ?

i looked into these bikes...there sweet, the "RR" version is limited addition, its 16grand!...think you mean the regular 1 right....

if your looking to race it or use for track its a sweet bike!!!, but from what ive heard its not the right bike for everyday use...oviosly its more work and maintaince than a jap bike....

you like these bad boys you should check out the new aprilia, or ktm's

there are threads here with pics and full tech info on the 450rr. only 2 were brought into usa one is supposed to be for sale at gp cycles in san diego. price is approx 11,300 to 11,800. heaard the original buyer backed out or something. stricley a track bike. tig welded frame. 25mm shorter swingarm. suspension set up at the factory for sm. cf bits and pieces, different tripple clamps, factory ported head, higher compresion piston, different cams, wider rear rim. etcc ?:lame:

think it comes with a slipper clutch too. when you price out everything getting the smrRR for 11300 is a deal. Especially if you are buying a new regular SMR and putting on all these pieces. The swingarm and tig welded frame is limited edition stuff. The bike may retain more value since it is a true RR.

see now you got me thinking about it ?

Call Paul at GP Motorcycles...619 233-4762

I think he has one...it is in California....but the next AMA Round is in Nashville. Maybe he can get a pro rider to bring it out there.

Paul is also the man when it comes to Huskys and supermoto. Tell him Gary sent you!!

check out www.husqvarnausa.com

if i were you i would go for the regular SM instead of the "RR" its under half the price...regular model is only like $7399 msrp...

but if ur looking to spend 9-11 grand! you might consider the Aprilia SXV450 and 550...it comes with lights and everything set up for the road....but its still a race ready bike...im willing to bet the aprilia 450 will destroy other models