yosh for the u.k

Hi all, i am thinking of buying a full system exhaust for my much loved 2005 drz400sm & after reading great reviews posted for the yosh rs-3 on this great site was leaning rather heavily in buying the full system,but what i wanted to know is do i go for the E model version or the S model version & what are the differences(if any)does anyone know where in the united kingdom is good for the best price's or should i forget the yosh if they are too loud & go for somthing else help & advise would be greatly aprreciated ?

The difference between the S and E pipes are where they mount. The E model pipe mounts to the rear subframe dropout on the right of the bike...just back, and up from the mount for the stock/ S/ SM unit. Other than that, they are exactly the same. I don't personally have the RS3 but I have a Muzzy pipe (TI can/ stainless pipe), which is near identical to the RS3, and they are quite loud without the quiet insert in them...around 102db's, but can be dropped to about 96db's with the insert. If I were you, I would look into either a RS3, or Muzzy, and just order the one for the S/ SM model, as it will bolt right on. I'm not sure where/ who you could buy them from in the UK, but if you can't get em, check out the TT store, or Pipe City (pipecity.com) I ordered a Muzzy from Pipe City, and paid $441 for the pipe, and it took 5 business day's to get it to Canada...it's a thing of beauty. If you have some extra dough, you might consider the Yoshi TRC TI, as it is the king of power for the DR-Z, but it is almost twice as much...

Hope this helps you out.

Cheers.

does the rs3 pipe come with the quiet insert??

Don't quote me on it...but I belive it does. I don't have the RS3, I have a Muzzy, and the dealer I got it from sent the insert, and spark screen for $0.

many thanx for you info fabulous that has helped me out cheers mate

No worries dude...that's what were all here for.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a word of advice not sure if its the same guy but some1 was selling a yosh ti system for £450 the other day. I think its much cheaper to buy through tt store, am i right in thinking you can get a yosh system for just over $600 thats around £335

Just a word of advice not sure if its the same guy but some1 was selling a yosh ti system for £450 the other day. I think its much cheaper to buy through tt store, am i right in thinking you can get a yosh system for just over $600 thats around £335

Correct, but shipping to the UK is around $75.00, and then you have import tax.

Expect the total bill to be around £500.00

The best way is to get a TT'er in the states to buy it for you from the TT store (free shipping), and then have them send it to you, shipping will be much cheaper, and they could lie about the declared value ($75.00 ?:excuseme:) , which will reduce the import duty. ??

Neil.

:devil:??

there is a seller on ebay that always has stuff from yosh for the drz for sale, he currently has a Ti full system for sale, much less than retail, and its new.

http://myworld.ebay.ca/swsupermoto

I only mentioned this ebay guy, because he is also from the uk, I notice he didn't sell the exhaust, may this guy could email him and try to deal.

Hi all, i am thinking of buying a full system exhaust for my much loved 2005 drz400sm & after reading great reviews posted for the yosh rs-3 on this great site was leaning rather heavily in buying the full system,but what i wanted to know is do i go for the E model version or the S model version & what are the differences(if any)does anyone know where in the united kingdom is good for the best price's or should i forget the yosh if they are too loud & go for somthing else help & advise would be greatly aprreciated :devil:

can i see pic of your stock exhaust thank tom the us exhaust look not the same