Big Gun Rev Box Issues?

I used to have a big gun rev box on my old z400, i know its a quad but still same motor practically. It ran fine for about a week and started sputtering, i couldnt send it back because i bought it used, well brand new on ebay, the guy never used it and now i know why... i would just stick with the stock one or switch too a E cdi box :devil:

Same here. Experienced the same with 2 White Bros. (made by procom) and 1 BigGun with the sputtering issue. Couldn't rev it any more than the stock, worse actually. 👎

The deal is everything made by procom is crap. The procom, WB, and a few others are made by procom and do not work. Theres about a 1 in 5 success rate, terrible quality.

The Yoshimura though was made by Yosh for the past few years and have worked perfect which is why you spend the extra dough for them. This is all proven on the LTZ400. Not sure about this I hear about Yosh putting their name on procoms but I do not believe it. Yosh is aware of these problems with procoms which is why people buy their programable and non-programable CDI's which work fine.

Can someone inform me on when Yoshimura started putting their name on pro-coms, and do they make any themselves? :devil: This is a bad thing for Yosh if this is true. 👎