Sign in to follow this  

question

Wha wha wha wha what for :devil: it's not that cold in Cali. Wear 2 pairs of gloves or cold weather gloves. Sounds like my GF wanting a heated toilet seat ''NO''

depends where you live in cali. I use to live in Big bear lake in socal and in the winter it got down to 15-30 and i hurt to shift and mde it uncomfortable to ride. I now live in the high desert and it can get damn cold if your doin night rides. Riding with two pairs of gloves would probablly be extremely stiff and make you controls difficult.

depends where you live in cali. I use to live in Big bear lake in socal and in the winter it got down to 15-30 and i hurt to shift and mde it uncomfortable to ride. I now live in the high desert and it can get damn cold if your doin night rides. Riding with two pairs of gloves would probablly be extremely stiff and make you controls difficult.

15-30 degrees?

Here's a pic of my thermometer before we left for a ride.

CRF001.jpg:devil:

We ride tight woods so it warms up quick.

BAHAHAH it got down to 15!!! up here in Canada thats WARM for us!!!! now that its october its almost 4 in the mornings when we go ride

you guys dont have to show me how tough you guys are when you ride i just wanted to know if i could put them on thats all. its a little thing called "being comfortable".

15-30 degrees?

Here's a pic of my thermometer before we left for a ride.

CRF001.jpg:confused:

We ride tight woods so it warms up quick.

...and that sweet garage that you can work barefooted in:foul:

Next year Fred I am getting studs and tagging along with you.:lol: