tmrider

Pics of your 06-09 yzf 450

279 posts in this topic

IMG006.jpg

Hope this works haha trying to figure out this picture posting thing from my phone. But any ways this is a current pic of my 08 yz450f. Let me know what you think. Suspension just got shipped off to factory connection so I'm definitely feeling alone without her. Lol.

Hey LemonDrizzle, that thing looks very sharp. I love the graphics. I was looking at buying them for my 08 for next spring. Whered you get them? I all your plastic still black?

What are you doing specifically to get your pics to show... i tried everything
The URL of the picture must be enclosed between image tags; "" in front of the URL, and "" at the end (leave off the quote marks).

Go to the first post you tried and hit the edit button. You'll see what I mean.

Another way is to use the Insert Image button, the second one from the right end of the row of tool bar buttons. It's a yellow square with a mountain in it. Click that and insert the URL of the picture. It puts the image tags in for you.

Also, since you use Photobucket, you can go to your album, hover over the thumbnail, and a little menu spills down. One of the options is "image code". Click that, and the URL is tagged with img's and copied to your clipboard. Then return to the message and paste it. Done.

The other mistake you appeared to make was in copying the image location for the thumbnail instead of going to the full sized image and using that one. When you use their drop down menu as I just described, you get the code for the full size image automatically. :eek:

RR06YZDR2bksm.jpg

Hey LemonDrizzle, that thing looks very sharp. I love the graphics. I was looking at buying them for my 08 for next spring. Whered you get them? I all your plastic still black?

Thanks for the compliments. I got the decal set off of ebay for $80. Here's the link. And yes, my plastics are still all black. If I ever change them I will probably go with white plastics and a black and red decal kit I think.

My Yz450f , Not finshed yet tho got some rockstar graphics, sypder rotor guard , rad guards , new bar pad grips and bark buster to add on yet.

bikepics-2347996-full.jpg

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By aminem

https://www.dirtrider.com/2018-yamaha-yz450f-vs-2018-honda-crf450r#page-6

of course Yamaha is a true winner  . 
      I wish i could test both bikes . anyway for me is better to develop my driving skill before i buy one of these bikes .  
    • By firebreathinCR
      Hi, here goes my first thread as well as my first post on here! Name is Matt. Been a reader for quite a while and have learned a ton from these forums.
       Anyways, i'm 24, and have liked motocross bikes since I was 6, my uncle was an mx rider here in the northeastern ohio and shoot mainly all over ohio (greg urban, 803, rode hondas say something if you know him lol) but ever since I was a young gun i was in love with bikes but never had one of my own, just a 90cc dinli 2 stroke quad my gramps got me in mansfield on the farm when i was about 12, lol! That thing and that farm are long gone, they didnt pay taxes and ended up gettin screwed for it, lost everything, all the toys, boats, quads, golf carts, had to sell it and move to somewhere much more affordable. My family isnt the smartest but theyre pretty cool. 
       ANYWAYS. I am 24 now and just recently had the chance to grab a bike to work on, ive spent my live doing other things like skateboarding, going to school, working full time, moving in with a girl etc. So I just found a 1990 yz125 on offerup for 200 bucks. I was dead broke at the time paying court costs n whatnot but I pulled together 100 bucks and made a deal with the guy to pay him 50 a week for the rest, since I had practically nothing and had literally just started a new job. So he was down and we met up and I got the bike.
      (QUESTION: Can i post any sort of htm image codes so I can post these pics throughought the thread? Cause if so im gonna edit the heck out of this thread and make it way more organized.)
       I brought her home. The reason it was so cheap is because the crankshaft was seized. The piston is in good condition, the cyclinder as well, no scratching or chipping, leading me to believe the issue could be in the main crank bearing. The guy I bought it off of has been in close contact, i see him once a week or so and we talk bikes and about the parts i'll need and whatnot. So my next step is to grab my next paycheck, finish paying him and bring the engine back over, split it open with him, and see if its just the bearing or whole crank assembly. Either way, pretty stoked about the deal, and the piston and cylinder being in such great shape.
       Im gonna attatch the pics of the bike and the engine! The cylinder head is taken off as well as the pipe and kickstart but here she is. 
       Any input is appreciated! This is my FIRST bike and if anyone has any pointers about working on 2 strokes this old, I would REALLY appreciate it!
      Thanks yall
      Also if anyone notices anything that I am not saying, please do say something! Or if there is anything super critical to check. I plan om getting a manual when I find one and literally checking every single thing that can be loosened and tightened on it.
      Matt

• By swagman31
      I bought a 2002 YZ 250 and I wanted to move everything back to stock so I could jet it to my area, the PO moved the needle(N3EJ) clip up to the top position (leanest), so I lowered it to position 2 and the bike would bog between 1/4 and 1/2 open throttle, clip position 3 was even worse. There is a slight bog in clip position 1 but not so noticeable when warmed up.
      Looking at the manual leaner needles seem to be half a clip each, so my question is should I jump over the next in line N3CJ and go to either N3EK or N3CK, which should allow clip position 2 to be used and be slightly leaner. Is this the way needles work or will the taper, diameter, etc change things to much.
      Thanks for any input
    • By short450
      GYTR Power Tuner for Yamaha Dirt Bikes.  Cost over $250 and only used a few times.  ONLY asking $185 shipped to lower US States.

Call or text me at 801-36two-8899
    • By aminem
      I am thinking of buying a van  for motocross touring (try different MX and Enduro track in summer) . furthermore  i am planing to go to Spain for a 2 week Motocross touring as well . and in general i am an easygoing camper  which wanna park the car beside the roads/beaches/... and enjoy the nature 
      i have looked at small-medium size vans , something like Ford Transit !? are these cars roomy enough for what i want !? or i need a bigger vans !?
      and in general what equipment should i buy and install in the van !? or what equipment should i carry with me ?