Sign in to follow this  

rkfinch23's pit bike

Actually, heres a sick bike.

Mine

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

Don't look that sick to me,don't look bad but nothing great.Those bbr sp5 suck don't do much jumping do ya.Get some better forks on there,I had a set of sp5's there total junk.Good looking motor though.

Don't look that sick to me,don't look bad but nothing great.Those bbr sp5 suck don't do much jumping do ya.Get some better forks on there,I had a set of sp5's there total junk.Good looking motor though.

If I recall correctly, those forks have been redone by RJP... I'd be willing to bet they do far better than you'd give them credit for. Hell, my CRF70 forks, with just a bit of tuning do pretty damn well, and they have an inch less travel.

the bike is looking nice RK. We went up 2 tooth on the rear sprocket and it really brought the 140 alive. Don't know what your running, but you might try that. Your rear sprocket looks larger too. Isn't the new shock much much better of a shock!

i'm running 39 on the back, but left the front alone. I need more low in on our tracks, not top end. I have a 17 on my old pitster. That is a sweet rear sprocket, haven't seen one before.

is that T3 sprocket on the stock rear wheel? Where did you get it? Sell your pipe yet? What's the low price for today. I'm gonna decide tomorrow after I get a couple more price quotes.