NEW KTM 690 supermoto

gross. :thumbsup: put that motor in a 525 frame and I would be all over it :thumbsup:

I like the look of it... next to the exhaust. It looks like the stack off of a Komatsu bulldozer.

Yike! It's Woody the Woodpecker.

The designer of that one should be shot. It is VERY UGLY!!! I am sure it RIPS but DAMN!!!!

Dropping that bike and tearing off the plastic would be a blessing.

Take it off!

There is a scene in the movie Beatlejuice where the couple stretch out their noses to haunt the new residents. that is what the front number plate / fender looks like to me.

The front nose section reminds me of that pair of spies in "Spy vs. Spy" in the MAD magazine.

1. Needs suspension work--anyone know a good tech?

2. Needs to be remapped--it is corked

3. Needs wind protection--hope someone makes a shield (small is OK)

4. Needs new pipes--like riding a sewing machine

5. Needs a 19" front wheel--adventure written all over it

Then watch out: Nothing will keep up with it! If you don't believe me--you will have a good look ahead---

:thumbsup:
The front nose section reminds me of that pair of spies in "Spy vs. Spy" in the MAD magazine.

LOL so true!!!!

p01270_0075.jpg >>>>>>>>> 101006_ktm_top.jpg

yep it has the fairy fenders.

p01270_0075.jpg >>>>>>>>> 101006_ktm_top.jpg

yah but the aprilia is much more opened up. like where the sidepanels are.

I take back what I said before, we just got a couple at our shop and they dont look half bad in person, just needs different pipes so it doesnt look as goofy.

The 950SM is a ton of fun to ride, if i could have any street bike that would be it, but I havent got the chance to ride the 990 superduke, that looks like even more fun!

the baja 690 looks much better. get that and motardize it.

KTM-690-Baja.jpg

that headlight/fender looks like a birds beak eww

were they drunk when they designed the front fender?

that thing is ugly from the fender forward and the pipe back. The middle part is typical KTM beauty...

what's wrong with the baja? Couldn't KTM have just used the baja and put super moto tires (tyres) on it?

oh my god, the first KTM looks like a rubber ducky on steroids!

i saw that at my KTM shop yesterday.....im pretty sure that was it......im going back today so ill check again.....

I hate it. Man, that thing is UGLY!

the baja 690 looks much better. get that and motardize it.

KTM-690-Baja.jpg

Now THAT looks good! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks like an orange/black Aflac duck.

Bennie, cue the duck.