07 250XC or XC-W or SX??

07 250XC or XC-W or SX??

i really need a decision quick about wut bike to get if u guys have any experience with any of these bikes, please fill in.

Thanx a bunch

Like the other guy said, sx for track only, xc-w for trail only, and xc for a little bit of both track and trail.

so are these bikes really that different?

im a quick rider in the A class and I am leaning towards the XC or SX. Is the SX too much for 3hrs of trails and is the XC enough to get through the ugliest stuff?

Layton, just because he's an A rider doesn't mean he knows the difference between KTM models. He's probably coming from the inferior Jap bikes, you should be welcoming him here with open arms. ?

I would think An A rider would know, I'm a B rider and I know, and I own all jap bikes.. :devil:

I got the XC for all kinds of riding. The SX and the XC have the same motor in 07. The XC has a little taller 4th and 5th gear than the SX. The XCW has the more woods friendly motor and suspension and the wide ratio tranny. It also doesn't have the same triple clamps for changing the offset. If your an A off road rider then the XC is for you. If your an A motocrosser then the SX is the ticket.

I got the XC for all kinds of riding. The SX and the XC have the same motor in 07. The XC has a little taller 4th and 5th gear than the SX. The XCW has the more woods friendly motor and suspension and the wide ratio tranny. It also doesn't have the same triple clamps for changing the offset. If your an A off road rider then the XC is for you. If your an A motocrosser then the SX is the ticket.

I concur!

• Like 1

man oh man, if you love the trails get the EXC250 instead, like the ones used by two (2) of the best enduro champs in the planet, david knight of england and juha salminen of finland :devil:

you might be missing what you are really looking for, mate...?

check this out http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8360742741556978066&q=erzberg and http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9092478970280268972&q=erzberg....see david knight how he dominated the enduro in erzberg, austria in 2005. juha salminen was running second. travis pastrana was DNF in this event aboard his RM250.

those EXC250 2-stroke, boy oh boy...?:excuseme: