Anybody got a 2007 WR yet

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the way the bike carries its wieght that matters and the new ones are 'supposed' to feel 20 lbs lighter. just like when the YZ's got the AL frames.

if they can lower the way the weight is carried, it seems to me they could have a real winner. just looking at the gas tank on the gf's wr250, it seems there's alot of room to move that lower (might not be the same on the 450).

i won't be looking for another bike til next year sometime anyway, so you guys will have plenty of time to check out the 07 wr's for me.

geesh.....looking at those pics, I wonder how one gets to the carb??

I think the day to day adjustments (fuel screw,pj & mj) will be the same as on the steel frame bikes. If you are changing needles then you have to remove the carb the same as before, the Honda guys got used to it and so will we. WR Dave.

:cheers:

I did all the paper work last night. I will pick up my 07 WR 450 tonight :cheers:? right after work and will be riding 2 days later out in Johnson Valley for turkey day. I will ride it bone stock for the first 4 days do an oil change get more money and do all the free mods and a FMF 4.1 ti rejetted and then back out to ck on changes. OHHHH YAAAAA>:bonk::crazy:

You Lucky boy....

what was the Part number for your FMF...Price etc etc ....

They have none listed but I'm guessing that the 06 Pipes will fit, just worried about the slimmer Headers, but if you have a full system that won't matter, I just want the end Can, to stock headers...

Thanks in Advance