Bull Creek - MHSC This weekend

This weekend will be the final round of the Missouri Hare-scramble championship series, and it is being held at the beautiful Bull Creek Ranch. I am calling out all of you local trail riders as well as racers to come and ride this event as it will be the last event held at the ranch, dont wake up monday and say, darn I wish I would have rode that thing, JUST DO IT!! Also there is a special training session going on saturday. Steve Leivan is holding a class to teach alot about riding, racing, maintenance on your bike and also he will touch on the diet thing. Please come down and join the fun.

Isn't Bull Creek Creek Ranch near the Chadwick riding area? And from what I've heard it is what Chadwick was like 20 or so years ago? What I mean is, Alot of single track, rocky (not loose rock like Chadwick is known for now) trails, elevation changes, off cambers, creek beds, all that kind of usual riding? Right?

As the crow flies, Bull Creek is about 5 miles from Chadwick. Yes, it is like Chadwick of 20 years ago. It's almost all rocky, tight, off-camber, hilly single track. With a user name like Chadwick, I'd be sure to get to this place before it's closed.

I was there. It was awsome. It was one of the best trails I've been to this season and I've hit all but 2 this season in the MHSC. If you didn't make it, you missed out on a teriffic course, it rained for a few days before and the track tacked up great.

I just put Chadwick as a username since I live about 5 minutes from the place.