Sign in to follow this  

who are these people at CC last weekend 10-21

My first trip out to clear creak for the season. Took both of my bikes and they both ended up breaking. Tough day for me...

SMRC was out at the gate handing out maps and getting donations- Good people

but there where a large group of people in cars, minivans and a few trucks they where armed with clipboards and where not interested in talking with us. Just cold looks if they would look over. Anyone here anything about it? Maybe Anti acess people? There where a coulple of people walking inthe creak inspecting it.

:mad:

oh that would explain why I saw one of them pick up and rock and check it out... I wonder if they are cool with riders.

They were really grey aliens, dressed to look like rock hounds. Listen to art bell and you will understand.:mad:

oh that would explain why I saw one of them pick up and rock and check it out... I wonder if they are cool with riders.

What you experienced were probably the garden variety wanna-be graduate students trying to kiss up to the professor...

...real rockhounds take a beating on hard-core single track to find the specimens these pocket-protectors only dream of finding....

They were really grey aliens, dressed to look like rock hounds. Listen to art bell and you will understand.:mad:

NO DOUBT!!!!!

i was out there to and talked to some of the rock hounds they were all right even gave me some cool rocks with crystles on them but the people with clip boards were diffrent. and whats up with on the way in on the other side of the fence there were piles of dead grass with little flags every were

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/ktmrich/HPIM1624.jpg

watch out for the grey's and their probe get you when your sleeping

just kidding