New mini bike

i am going to get a mini bike soon im thinkin a xr70. what r mods that u can to to it, i want it to go fast, im 14 and have been riding 4 about 5 years and

i was thinkin big bars, big bore kit, uni pod filter, stiff springs i need this bike to be quiet, will the bore kit make it louder? what am i forgeting? is there a quiet exhast system for a big bore? dose it matter how old it is to soup it up?

thanx

Hey, I'm 14 years old, 5'11", 120 pounds and ride a 1984 Z50R with stock suspension and 1inch taller bars. Not too snall, only a little small. Plenty of oter mods that I don't feel like listing. As for what you should get, The 70 will be a fun bike. I would first get a 88 kit for the sock head because it rips but it's cheaper than getting the race head version. Make sure you specify that you want it for the 70 head dome otherwise you'll get the 50 piston and lose compression. Also get some HD springs front and rear. I also suggest the TB manual clutch kit. I have it and love it. If you are going to trail ride a skidplate is mandatory. I slacked off for a while and ended up smashing my header pipe which killed pretty much all power. Don't get a tall seat because it makes the bike look bad. Some taller bars would help out some but they aren't too important. They just make it a hell of a lot easier to ride.

newparts002.jpg

This doesn't help performance.

exhaustbend001.jpg

exhaustbend002.jpg

New exhaust and future problems have been prevented.

newparts005.jpg

get i klx110 so much more power then a 50/70 and huge aftermarket for them i have 2 of them let me no if u want one there both 04s modded alot ill probley want like 1700 obo

pm me

alex

not thanks, personaly i think kawis r gay, because i have had nothing but problems with them but thats just me