Post Pics of your XR250/400

Here's my 250. CA street legal, Scotts steering damper & upper clamp, Pro-taper CR-Hi bend, ATK speedo, Gordon mods,

Scotts thru-axle shark fin.

I just took these pics after spending the weekend going over pretty much the whole bike - New tires, greased head bearings,

wheel bearings, linkage bearings, new fork seals and put on the CR125 front fender (I got the fender from TT member 'lseann'

from the Christmas freebie thread - thanks, Sean:thumbsup:). That new fender (the color's almost perfect match to the rest of the bike)

looks too nice for the rest of the bike.

xr2501ec4.jpg

xr250bg1.jpg

Well, here's how the bike sits in my garage right now. Just put in my new fork springs, and threw on a couple new stickers. Figure they gotta be good for at least a couple of horsepower. And the Cannon Racecraft stickers gotta be good for another inch or two of suspension travel (they ain't very big stickers so I wasn't expecting miracles ? ).

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=31331

Step 1. Always have plenty of beer and gear for a project.

Here three of us have just mounted a pre-filter and a set of handguards.

(Actually the beer was for later.)

XR400_Hood.jpg?t=1167074615

This is how the pre-filter and filter look after a long dusty ride.

XR-Air_Uni_Prefilter.jpg?t=1167074904

This is where we went after the ride... the Brew Pub. My XR400 hasn't looked this good for years.

XR400_dual.jpg?t=1167074794

heres my little beauty

Image043.jpg

what u yanks think ? land of the free an all the xr dealers?

the uk sucks for getting after market xr parts any good sites u lot could give me would be great thanks all an god bless america :confused: