Kouba "CashBack" is in your future, if you ordered one, two, three, etc.

We made the "Big 100" on our order. This dropped our price to $9.00/unit.

EVERYBODY WILL HAVE MONEY COMING BACK!!

No ifs, and or butts, shoplifting is stealing, and you guys have no choice in this. If I keep anything, it is stealing from the guys that have kept me entertained/informed.

You will either get a check or if you have Pay Pal, you will get a direct deposit from me.

If you don't have Pay Pal, GET IT!! It is a very good thing to have.

In fact, Norm Kouba WOULD NOT take credit cards, but did take Pay Pal!!

Merry Christmas Guys!! ?

Kevin

Buy some gas and do a couple of fast laps for me... Really, to send me back a couple of $1 bills would cost me more to exchange them than the actual money would be worth... Enjoy a hour or two's riding on me... Thanks for the trouble and time you took to organise it for us..

David

Merry xmas to you! ?:D:D

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: yamaha.dude ]

Norm Kouba wasn't sure if it would make Friday nights mail (UPS??). He is sending it PRIORITY MAIL. I talked to him Friday night. Local time in Idaho was 4:30pm.

I leave for Christmas in Pennsylvania on Friday, 12/21 and will be back LATE Friday, 12/28. I could be a envelope stuffing madman, along with my Wife, Alisa, on Saturday morning.

ALL the envelopes will be addressed and ready to go within the next couple of days! If the tools arrive before I leave for PA, THEY WILL BE OUT OF HERE ASAP!!

There is the Christmas mail crunch, so I don't know...???

I e-mailed Norm Saturday night if the tools DID NOT ship, to throw in 10 more, since I am STILL receiving requests for these things!