Sign in to follow this  

Online resources for GasGas parts?

Hello,

Just wondering if you guys know any online shops to buy original and aftermarket parts for GasGas bikes. Specifically the EC300.

I know of:

gofasters.com & smackovermotorsports.com

Any more you guys know of?

Greatly appreciated.

Hello,

Just wondering if you guys know any online shops to buy original and aftermarket parts for GasGas bikes. Specifically the EC300.

I know of:

gofasters.com & smackovermotorsports.com

Any more you guys know of?

Greatly appreciated.

FYI - you can look at smackover's site to see what kind of things are available. But, unfortunately, they closed their doors a few months back.

Other options include :

- North Tahoe Motorsports E-bay store

- LT-Racing's website, although this one is way out of date and Les is updating it. www.lt-racing.com

- The bike shed is clearing out a bunch of stuff that will fit on your 300 on e-bay right now. Do a search on ebay with "(gasgas,gas-gas)" - leave off he quotes.

jeff

webmaster

GasGas Riders Club

www.gasgasrider.org

gasgasrider.org doesn't have sh*t for the 450 FSE and either does gofasters.com :censored:

Are you looking for something in particular or just browsing? I have spent way too much time looking around the interweb and might be able to put you in the right direction.

mal

gasgasrider.org doesn't have sh*t for the 450 FSE and either does gofasters.com :censored:

I am the webmaster for gasgasrider.org. Most, if not all of the chassis parts listed on gasgasrider.org also fit the 4 stroke. I will be splitting the four stroke off into it's own category so that it is clear what fits the two stroke and what fits the four stroke. This includes the parts crossover list (parts from other bikes that fit the gasgas).

If you have any contributions or suggestions for improvement, it would be greatly appreciated.

jeff

webmaster

GasGas Riders Club

www.gasgasrider.org