going to go 145cc on the pitster....

A real built 145 will take the cheap 140 any day...I would wager on that all day long...

Ha...I have a Team Mini Me Racing 131cc GPX motor installed in a Pitster Pro X2r that destroyed a class of KLX 143cc -172cc bikes in the Unlimited class this Past weekend at the Transworld Masters of Mini Event at Rocky Hill Ct. with Many Many Racers and Spectators that jaw drop as the bike picked off riders 2 and 3 at a time. And the Simple kit can be purchased at Pitster, Stagg racing, Tbolt and Outlaw powersports.....in a 131cc or 140cc kit form.

So are you claiming bigger is better...? cause the bike was VERY under estamated and Chuckled at till it was clearing 70' doubles and picking off riders and crossed the finnish line in 1st place after moderate mid pack starts against some of the East Coasts fastest riders

70' double? Unheard of: can't happen. (At least that is what I was told). Hmm, guess rider ability plays a HUGE part in what wins and what doesn't.

Congrats on the win, post up some pics!

Don't believe what your told see for yourself. Check out the video clip of dvd MOM series thread, stop it on 1:33. And yes rider abilty is a huge part of winning. It was a great day for the pitsterpro/minimeracing team at the MOM series round 2.

70' double? Unheard of: can't happen. (At least that is what I was told). Hmm, guess rider ability plays a HUGE part in what wins and what doesn't.

Congrats on the win, post up some pics!

Heres a link to Pictures just click on the Masters of Mini Round 2 race and look under #38 and #39 :

http://bekerman.photoreflect.com

I asure you it is a 70' step up Double and there was only one guy clearing it on a Pitster pro pitbike and 5 other guys that were doing it on KLX 155cc bikes and only 2 had the Balls to clear it......

Enjoy

I sure am not doubting you, as I have cleared some huge gaps myself. I was simply implying that others do not believe these stock little bikes will do this stuff. Again, congrats! We need to get together and ride sometime.

ok back to the subject. what do you guys think i should do? i mean i have some talent but i feel like i spend to much time waiting for the motor to pull me. im 200 lbs and feel i need more torque. which is what i will get with the bigger motor?? thats y i am thinking about doing that. i know bigger doesn't mean faster. but i will lead to faster if u need more pull out of corners (fat ass) like me!! wouldn't you agree? or am i just way off?

Given your runnng in the mid-size class on an X2r against big $ KLX 138/160's your guy must be really really quick. Put that same talent on a moded klx and say bye bye to all concerned. Your comparing jailing (maybe) 12hp to a 138rr motor? i don't think so...bob :mad:

Hey Bob,

My bike is a 131cc GPX and all the Bikes in that class were from 143se all the way up to 155cc and 172cc kits and were Expert and Pro riders the rider on My Mini Me Racing bike was 30 time New England Champion Tony Lorusso and the Other Riders were Top Eastcoast Riders Like Chris Hutchinson, Jim Cussion, Mike Leavitt, Jay Abalaza and Todd Chrusciel.....and more Lorusso's own Bike is a 155cc DRZ Bettencourt/Petes sled & Cycles prepped Bike that Locked up solid in practice. and I offered my bike to Ride Because thats how Confident I am in a $2000.00 Pitster Pro and the GPX Motor and it more than proves its compatable and raceable against the $8000.00 + Bikes in the Midsized classes...And many many Jaw dropping Spectators and racers were witness to this

ok back to the subject. what do you guys think i should do? i mean i have some talent but i feel like i spend to much time waiting for the motor to pull me. im 200 lbs and feel i need more torque. which is what i will get with the bigger motor?? thats y i am thinking about doing that. i know bigger doesn't mean faster. but i will lead to faster if u need more pull out of corners (fat ass) like me!! wouldn't you agree? or am i just way off?

Heres a Sugestion:

140cc Kit

26mm Mikuni carb.

Crower G-2 Cam

Ti-Force Pipe or equivalent BB Pipe

RK Finch Ported & Preped Lifan Big Valve Head

More than enough power to throw your leg over...Your question has been answered :mad:

We'll see you running up front on this 131cc motor in an X2r in one of the BooKoo rounds against these 12" Mid-size Pro's on money no object KLX's?

Is it possible...Yes. Have I ever seen anybody keep pace with nationally moded BBR's, etc..on an X2r....never.

I guess I'm wrong so I'll just appologize in advance and shut up.

Nice Job.

Call me about a Vert ride...bob :mad:

Hey Bob,

Where have you been it happens on a regular Basis out here on the east coast where as everyone know has some of the fastest riders in the country.

look for the Number #33 Team Mini Me Racing in the pro class on a X2 at many rounds of the Bookoo series make sure you come by I'll be a the Final round at Mohiegan Sun..Look me up Oldschool and say hey.

No one said to Shut up so please dont go there, I do not lie or exagerate about this I take racing serious and stand behind My Team and GPX and Pitster Machinery and People like "Kenny" RK Finch who are making a Statement and a outstanding difference with Chinese Products and R&D. I would not believe it either But watch it with my own eyes as many do at the races....Seems unfair when a $2500.00 dollar Import destroys and dissapoints racers scratching their heads with $10,000 dollar machines. you can say its just the rider but when the Bikes last and last every weekend moto after moto... what else can I say :mad:

I cant wait until you finally hit up a Bookoo race(or any actually important purse race) and realize that your 131cc pitster is going to get lapped:banghead:

Just wait till your against 110's with actual talent on them

I wasn't the one riding my bike if you would learn how to read and we have a Pro rider on our team #33 Chris Hutchinson and he won the AMA outdoor national Championship in the 50 open class on a Mini Me Racing/ Pitster Pro /logan built bike and He will be at many of the Bookoo Events. I will be at the Finals

I wasn't the one riding my bike if you would learn how to read and we have a Pro rider on our team #33 Chris Hutchinson and he won the AMA outdoor national Championship in the 50 open class on a Mini Me Racing/ Pitster Pro /logan built bike and He will be at many of the Bookoo Events. I will be at the Finals

o woow..my bad "your sweet china town special teams" bike. You cant considered the outdoor nationals even serious considering there was no money involved or big named riders(especially in the 50 open class)/ nor was it hardly advertised! Dont get me wrong..pretty talented rider but he got beat here in steel city by some just some locals with no "team" backup. Your just talking yourself up so pitster can sell more bikes. Win a real race(bookoo pro purse class/vegas/texas) and i will forever shutup about your bikes. Until then dont compare a real built bike with yours(your 131xx vs a 138R...you got to be kidding me).

o woow..my bad "your sweet china town special teams" bike. You cant considered the outdoor nationals even serious considering there was no money involved or big named riders(especially in the 50 open class)/ nor was it hardly advertised! Dont get me wrong..pretty talented rider but he got beat here in steel city by some just some locals with no "team" backup. Your just talking yourself up so pitster can sell more bikes. Win a real race(bookoo pro purse class/vegas/texas) and i will forever shutup about your bikes. Until then dont compare a real built bike with yours(your 131xx vs a 138R...you got to be kidding me).

You have no clue a Fact is a Fact cause Nobody was out to prove anything it Happened "Fact" Lap after Lap and you can View it on the DVD when the Masters of Mini series is complete a Team Green associated Team of 7 Bikes non less than $8000.00 couldn't believe it either just 1 of there riders was tallented enough to Beat the #38 bike even if a 30 time New England champion was riding it...:mad: . you just cant handle a $2000.00 dollar bike beating a $10,000 dollar bike..FACT Winner of the ama outdoor Pit bike National Championship 50 Open in Black and White #33 Chris Hutchinson on a Chinese bike a Pitster Pro..... its a FACT like it or not.

And Just for the record I recieve nothing not a thing from Pitster I just Believe in the Product and Customer Service that follows it....:mad:

Thanks for your time