The Best Riding Song

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raise your hand if you actually listen to music while you ride.

i guess I would if I rode trails. but songs i like to listen before i ride are : new noise by refused, dont call it a comebac by motion city soundtrack, its goin down - young jock, above me - rufio(and others from them), 54321- Thursday, Animal I have become- Three days grace, Make Damn sure- Taking back sunday, bicycle race- queen hahaha, London beckoned songs about money by machines- panic at the disco, My chemical romance stuff, the mess- fivespeed, the ransom- ESCAPE THE FATE, mexican radio - authority zero. Theres some songs for that kid to download. haha I started getting into this too much and going thru my itunes cuz i wanted to know for myself. I really dont need to get pumped up before I ride though and don't want to be. ITs not my style. I just need to be happy and confident. the list is way longer than this.

wow I cant believe I didn't see this one maybe I missed it but

crazy train by the ozz man I love that song

and I like this one song called ends I think its by everlast its pretty good to listen to after riding

and there is kazzer he is on the show sports car revolution he has some pretty good songs

Any song I hear on a good mx video gets me amped. Every time I hear those songs, I picture the video in my head... then I go ride

AFI

Guano Apes "open your eyes"

Non point

Blindside

1000' crutch "move"

Hurt " rapture"

Breaking Benjamine

offspring

And so many more