Let's see your RM-Z450!

kevin204

OK guys. Ready to have your minds blown............

Limited Edition #12 KR94 system with reinforced Ti header and yellow weave carbon can. Interestingly, the pipe is quite different shape to my RS4 that was on it. Has anyone else run one of these?

Blue hubs, ti bolts, more carbon on the lugs, just a bonus......

tihead.jpg

yoshti.jpg

yoshcarbon2.jpg

yoshcarbon.jpg

hubs.jpg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Freakazoid said:

Which bike do you prefer?

I ride the YZ and my son rides the RMZ. However, I think the RMZ is easier to handle because it's slimmer and feels lighter. Neither of us are good enough to see  what either bike is actually capable of. I traded our 2014 Maverick Max for them. The UTV was fun, but not a challenge whatsoever. It was like driving a performance "car" off road. It was too easy and  we got bored with it quickly. We've had the bikes since July, but haven't been able to ride much. We moved from AZ to Maine the week we got them. With the hassle of moving/settling in and then an early winter, we weren't able to ride a lot. He is a beginner and it's been about 25 years since I've ridden. So, we're both beginners. The RMZ is a lot of bike for him to learn with, but he is a big kid, 20, and he's 6' 240 pounds. I'm 6' and 255. Neither of us are fat, we're just thick knuckle-draggers type. We both made some big improvements from just practicing balance drills in our yard and the little bit of trail riding we did. He loves the bike and we both love riding. We want to train this upcoming season, then race enduro novice class next year just for fun. 

On 1/13/2019 at 1:25 PM, BUNK657 said:

I ride the YZ and my son rides the RMZ. However, I think the RMZ is easier to handle because it's slimmer and feels lighter. Neither of us are good enough to see  what either bike is actually capable of. I traded our 2014 Maverick Max for them. The UTV was fun, but not a challenge whatsoever. It was like driving a performance "car" off road. It was too easy and  we got bored with it quickly. We've had the bikes since July, but haven't been able to ride much. We moved from AZ to Maine the week we got them. With the hassle of moving/settling in and then an early winter, we weren't able to ride a lot. He is a beginner and it's been about 25 years since I've ridden. So, we're both beginners. The RMZ is a lot of bike for him to learn with, but he is a big kid, 20, and he's 6' 240 pounds. I'm 6' and 255. Neither of us are fat, we're just thick knuckle-draggers type. We both made some big improvements from just practicing balance drills in our yard and the little bit of trail riding we did. He loves the bike and we both love riding. We want to train this upcoming season, then race enduro novice class next year just for fun. 

Cool. Thanks for the answer. I had a 2015 RMZ 450 and now have a 2017 YZ450.