yosh 11k ingition

THe CDI's will all interchange. THe S and SM CDI's have a lower rev limit that the E or K. The highest I ever got my S CDI was 9500 RPM's. The E CDI I have went to 10k and the Yoshi I have on right now has gotten to 10700 k. My Tach will only record sustained RPM's not just pop the throttle on to the Rev limiter. But the CDI's will interchange.

Also if you go over 10k with the stock setup you are risking some major damage. The stock springs don't have enough action to support the 11k rpm. You will need to get a set of Yoshi cams, which have a valve spring shim or you need to get a set of stiffer valve springs(RHC has them). It's not just a plug and play deal with an 11k CDI. You need to stiffen the spring so that your valves won't play ping pong with your piston. PM me for a resolution.

yes i have the RHC valves and ti springs and retainers.nice package,it really makes the engine loose a little recipricating weight.if you check out my garage i have a little bit sunk in the motor.i have the atherna 434kit hi com base gasket,hotcams stg2 in and stg1 ex,rs3 full sys,fcr carb.just wanted to know if this yosh ingnition would work on my sm because it says to 00-03 drz on the package

keep in mind the yosh box is made by pro-comm these days.they are scrap.

unless its a real mitsubishi made yosh box,save your money.

thanks Eddie,im sure one of the ones i was looking at was a mitsubishi because of the mitsubishi logo on it.the other does not.whats wrong with the procomm made cdi's?

keep in mind the yosh box is made by pro-comm these days.they are scrap.

unless its a real mitsubishi made yosh box,save your money.

Managed to get my hands on this piece of mitsubishi made yosh box.

Now i need Oversized Valves and Heavier Valve springs for that 11k rpm right? Any suggestions other than RHC? RHC dun reply my mails, i cant possible get any stuff from them.

My DRZ 06 SM current mods are :

Yoshi RS-3 Ti full system,

Yoshi Clutch kit,

Lukes Racing 450 kit,

Hotcams In/Out stage 2,

FCR 39mm with Stage 2 dynojet kit,

K & N air Filter with 3x3 mod,

will be adding in the Yoshi 11k CDI to sum it up.

call RHC he is very busy

Managed to get my hands on this piece of mitsubishi made yosh box.

Now i need Oversized Valves and Heavier Valve springs for that 11k rpm right? Any suggestions other than RHC? RHC dun reply my mails, i cant possible get any stuff from them.

My DRZ 06 SM current mods are :

Yoshi RS-3 Ti full system,

Yoshi Clutch kit,

Lukes Racing 450 kit,

Hotcams In/Out stage 2,

FCR 39mm with Stage 2 dynojet kit,

K & N air Filter with 3x3 mod,

will be adding in the Yoshi 11k CDI to sum it up.