Where to find Handlebar raisers for 06 YZF450

Just had the same dilema. The ones on the TT store do not fit. They are to raise and convert from skinny to fat. They say they are for the 06, I purchased them and had to return them. There is no way they will even line up close enough to modify.

www.twistedthrottle.com has the riser that will do the trick. They had 2 sets in stock a week ago and I purchased one of them. Great customer service. I called on the phone to verify they had the item in stock and they shipped it same day.

It isn't a perfect fit and you will need to spend 2 minutes widening one of the side holes on each mount. This was no big deal. Just put the riser in a vice and stick a drill in the hole and make it a slight oval by using the side of the drill bit rocking back and forth. Just a touch did the trick and bolts ligned up perfectly. If you have a drill press it would take 30 seconds.

The riser is up about an inch. I also turned the handlebars out to the +2 position. All the stock cable / lines worked perfectly. Very easy install.

It makes a huge difference and I love it!

A mate and i have been looking everywhere for 10mm bar raisers for the pro-tapers on a YZF. Does anyone run them, have photos or a link to a shop.

Thanks

Aron

Applied has 10mm risers that you can turn 3mm forward that bolt right into the stock clamp. I beleive they go for $49.99.