Sign in to follow this  

Let's See them 100's

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=13813

Heres mine:

BBR 120 Kit, FMF Powercore 4, BBR Frame Cradle, TAG T2 Bars with Moose Mounts, IMS Superstock Pegs, Moose Shifter, Black Cycra Stealth Handgaurds

Did that 120 BBR kit do much for the bike? Did you have the pipe on it before the kit, or was it added at the same time.

Did that 120 BBR kit do much for the bike? Did you have the pipe on it before the kit, or was it added at the same time.

Yes I would also like to know that. I still have my BBR120 kit in the box.

Ill be able to answer that in a month. I have the kit on the shelf. Going to be installing it along with a 200x carb over the x-mas holiday (sons x-mas present). I already have a FMF pipe, twin air filter, & opened up airbox.

Yes the BBR 120 kits do make a big difference over stock especially when you pair it with a bigger carb and exhaust like YZman is gonna do.

But, if you plan on leaving the stock exhaust and carb you'll still get very noticeable gains with the 120 kit. A must-do upgrade.

newpipe01.jpg

newpipe02.jpg

newpipe03.jpg

its got a chm pipe on it and a chm rev-box

next mods will probily be a bbr 120 kit or a lighting kit from baja designs

and if i buy it from here will it be cheaper? cuz the little info thing says 110% low price Guarantee

For everyone one out there:

The BBR 120 kit is a whole new motor for the CRF100. After the kit is installed, the bike pulls a lot harder, revs higher, and basically flies. Its like a night and day difference. I can pop wheelies in 4th gear and ride them forever. I would highly suggest getting this kit.

For the exhaust: I run an FMF Powercore 4. Most people underestimate this pipe. I love mine and I will probably never get rid of it. But if you do get this kit get an aftermarket exhaust, FMF, BIG GUN, TWO BROS, BBR, etc.

For those who get this kit and want a little more out of it go with either a 24 or 26mm carb, a new pipe (Highly suggested) and maybe a rev box even.

next mods will probily be a bbr 120 kit or a lighting kit from baja designs

and if i buy it from here will it be cheaper? cuz the little info thing says 110% low price Guarantee

Look around for the BBR kit. I got mine thru the TT store for like $360. I latter found it on the web for $300-310.

Here is my wife's 04 CRF100:

100_0878.jpg

100_0879.jpg

It has a BBR swingarm, tripple clamps, pipe, HD front springs, Works shock, Maxxis tires, Pro Taper bars, ASV levers & a 120 kit with 26mm Keihin carb.

who made up your preprinted #s? ive been lookin like crazy for a few days and cant find anyone that offers them.

who made up your preprinted #s? ive been lookin like crazy for a few days and cant find anyone that offers them.

We got them from Decal works. They did a good job. :worthy:

Here is my wife's 04 CRF100:

100_0878.jpg

100_0879.jpg

It has a BBR swingarm, tripple clamps, pipe, HD front springs, Works shock, Maxxis tires, Pro Taper bars, ASV levers & a 120 kit with 26mm Keihin carb.

looks like a beast evan tho it has pink on it

xr_progress-2.jpg

77 xr75.

cr80 forks - rm80 triple

xr100 rear swingarm

working on the rear shock set up (no i'm not using wood)

Thats a nice lookin bike I had an 80 just like it, nice shape for a 85 (am i right?)

thanx! right 1985

this is my other one

09f4fde168.jpg

/////