The number is 48..... (DonO)

Saturday's the day, so make sure you send me my B/day present ($$$$) soon!!!!

Won't be riding anywhere this W/E, gonna be in Miami with my G/F looking at Dead people, shopping and partying (yeah, I still can do that:p ).

Don:thumbsup:

I plan to Don. I just picked up my white 450F yesterday. Apparently the kid has decided he wants a yellow one now so gotta get him some new plastics I guess. The retro ones were kind of ugly to me but it's his choice.

Hopefully we can get to track or somewhere to break mine in over the weekend. Plus I need to get some fatass springs for mine. It looks like I have hydraulics when I am on it. :mad:

DaveBC,

Here's a thought, why can't a "visitor" attend some of the cadaver cut'em up session's that med school's have? (hell, I'd pay $$$ to just stand and watch med students get their practice in)

Phil,

You sure you wouldn't want to adopt a younger brother? (seems like you and Josh get new bikes every year!!!)

Dave (BogFL),

I might be going to Bithlo Wed. night after work to get back into the swing of things (get set for Sunday FTR MX race), maybe you 2 can join in!

Scott,

Your just a baby!!! (Ft. Pierce bike night next Thursday maybe?

Don:thumbsup:

I might be going to Bithlo Wed. night after work to get back into the swing of things

Happy Birthday DonO :mad: . Let me know if you do decide to go on wed night. I'll take the bike to work and head out from there. The track is only 10 mins from me.