120miles? how! my rm will get maybe 25 miles in its 2-gallon tank. probably less! i always carry a watter bottle full of gas as back up

I can get almost 40 miles out of My 2.1 gallon tank, on My 250,,, Your elevation may have an effect on Your mileage......get a bigger tank, if You plan on doing some long rides,,and, if You get a bigger tank, You ought to paint it... those things are ugly when they are not painted.....have a good one......Dr.D..

I have a 3.2 gallon tank, my bike is road legal so riding long distance is not a problem, plan the route so you can go to a petrol station and fill the bike up 2 or 3 times a day.

Whats wrong with your 125, why does it only do 20 miles to a standard tank? My 250 does 40 miles on the stock tank no problem.

I am out tonight with my friends, about 10 of us are meeting at my local pub all on road legal enduro bikes, we will ride about a 60 mile loop then go back to the pub for beer and chatting about the ride. It will be sweet.

Thank you Sir. If your referring to the seat, it's stock with brand new stock height/density foam (hence the reason why it looks tall). If your referring to the cover it's the 2011 N-style paint version.

I need some opinions....

Should I stick with the true generation front fender/number plate, or do you think updating to an 08-11 RMZ 450 front fender/number plate combo would look better? If so, what color for the fender? White or yellow?

Thank you Sir. If your referring to the seat, it's stock with brand new stock height/density foam (hence the reason why it looks tall). If your referring to the cover it's the 2011 N-style paint version.

I need some opinions....

Should I stick with the true generation front fender/number plate, or do you think updating to an 08-11 RMZ 450 front fender/number plate combo would look better? If so, what color for the fender? White or yellow?

Go for updating the fender/numberplate. I did it and it looks great! If you go with white, make sure to get a white rear fender too to complete the look.

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

And how it sits in my garage right now. Putting on new tires...

rm.jpg

nice i have a 97 in pieces that im slowly building up cant wait to try a 125

Yeah well im gonna run new fenders, and a few other things, probably get the frame powdercoated but i cant right now cuz it's the only bike i have that i can race and im running all season so i dont have time for a tear down lol

Yeah well im gonna run new fenders, and a few other things, probably get the frame powdercoated but i cant right now cuz it's the only bike i have that i can race and im running all season so i dont have time for a tear down lol

i have a 2005 cr250 that i normaly ride the rm i picked up for $50 so just fixing it up first 125 ive owned cant ride it yet tho need a new cylinder

This is my 2004 RM250 it is all stock except for the bars, I bought it from a guy who trail rode. I got a new top clamp/Pro-Tapers, OEM grips (like the Suzuki grips the best), and I am going to put on 12/52 gearing with a NON-oring chain most likely Regina or RK or equivalent.

I bought a OEM Suzuki Piston kit, so I will go ahead and top-end it, it does not have many hours but I always put in a new top-end and I can check the bottom-end ect... It is really clean, I am going to put Bridgestone M404/M403 tires on it as well. It has the OEM graphics, seat cover the original owner did not ride it much at all, I just bought some VP mixed it up with Maxima 927 and it is really crisp at 32:1 the beauty of leaded fuels...

I put in a new Twin-Air, the bike is nice I really like it. My Suzuki DR650 feels like a tank compared to it after riding it... I don't ride very much like I use to but it is NICE to get stress relief from work going through the gears on some trails. I can't wait to go to an 'open-practice' at the track.

20110507_db_pics014.jpg